We're looking for a creative, entrepreneurial Sales Enablement Manager to spearhead our sales enablement program. This is an amazing opportunity to build a Sales Enablement program from the ground up! Using your past experience and creativity, you'll partner with our Sales & Marketing leaders to build out curriculum, a certification process, and metrics to help our Sales team take their success to the next level. If you're up for the challenge, and want to be part of a growing, sales-oriented office, keep reading!
- Spearhead creation of sales enablement programs across inside and enterprise sales.
- Identify gaps and challenges across skill sets, product knowledge and training programs, and roll out training that addresses those challenges.
- Manage compliance around training attendance, completion, and sales enablement content.
- Curriculum creation: Build and execute sales tactics and skills training, testing and certification processes.
- Determine content adoption metrics and define sales enablement best practices.
- Train sales teams (inside and enterprise) the best methodologies for strategic selling and transactional selling through compelling content delivery.
- Drill and test sales team members on sales tactics, discrete steps from sales methodologies and mock prospect scenarios.
- Maintain up-to-date understanding of enterprise sales methodologies and processes as they apply to current B2B technology sales practices.
- 3-5 years in sales enablement within high growth B2B technology company.
- Prior experience in a sales or sales support role.
- Adept at project management and cross-functional collaboration.
- Analytical mindset.
- Charismatic in delivery of content.
Datadog is the world’s leading monitoring service for cloud-scale applications, bringing together data from servers, databases, tools and services to present a unified view of your entire stack. These capabilities are provided on a SaaS-based data analytics platform that enables Dev and Ops teams to work collaboratively to avoid downtime, resolve performance problems, and ensure that development and deployment cycles finish on time.
The women of Datadog help empower each other through monthly women’s lunches, after work events, and the Womenofdatadog Slack channel. Datadog also offers a mentor and buddy program, financial advisory services, our volunteer Datadog Cares initiatives, discretionary time off to help create a work-life balance, 12 weeks of maternity leave (fully paid), and covers a portion of fertility treatments.