EMEA Internal Account Executive
In the role as an Internal Account Executive, you will communicate with Fortune 500 Enterprise clients. You will facilitate discussion with both I.T. security and operation executives about business resilience management issues and how Tanium can help. A Tanium Enterprise Internal Account Executive will be instrumental to help set up compelling next steps for the Tanium field sales team that will lead to high quality leads and valuable sales opportunities.
What you’ll do:
- You will use world class lead automation tools, like SalesLoft, Pardot, SFDC and other technology, along with state of the art sales methodology training, to engage in one on one interaction with customers, as well as qualify inbound leads from marketing campaigns and convert them to quality sales opportunities.
- The Internal Account Executive will be closely aligned with field counterparts to, builds key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, and maintains extensive knowledge of how we solve business resilience management issues.
- Maintain extremely accurate forecasting, and deliver high results against weekly, monthly and quarterly targets.
- From day one begin a systematic career path journey where you will learn, grow and take on new challenges.
- Learn a disciplined, programmatic approach to campaign-based pipeline generation and marketing sales-ready lead qualification.
- Collaborate with sales, marketing and channel teams on proven account-based sales methods.
- Using phone, email and social media; prospect at C-level, VP, and Director Levels.
We’re looking for someone with:
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 1-2 years in Security or IT sales is preferred, or similar selling experience.
- Ambitious with a strong drive to succeed in sales
- Coachable, hard working and able to learn quickly
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Salesforce.com CRM experience preferred
Founded in 2007, Tanium invented a fundamentally new approach to security and systems management. Recognised as the "Usain Bolt of cybersecurity," it's no surprise the world’s largest enterprises and government organisations rely on Tanium to secure, control, and manage the hundreds of thousands of endpoints that comprise their networks effectively; and at unprecedented speed, no matter the size. If you are looking to join a fast-growing, mission-driven company, are prepared to work hard, and want to make a lasting impact on the organisation and the industry, we'd love to talk to you. Learn more at www.tanium.com.
Tanium was founded by father and son entrepreneurs, David and Orion Hindawi, who wanted to solve a seemingly impossible problem facing the world’s biggest companies: how to see and manage their millions of endpoints around the world in a matter of seconds. Today, our platform is being used [...]