Yext puts business on the map. The Yext Knowledge Engine™ lets companies manage their digital knowledge in the cloud and sync it to over 100 services in the PowerListings® Network. Yext Listings, Pages, and Reviews help businesses around the globe facilitate face-to-face and digital interactions that boost brand awareness, drive foot traffic, and increase sales.
The Sales Development Representative is responsible for identifying, developing, and driving revenue inside Yext’s total addressable market. Yext manages around 1,000,000 business locations in a total available market of 50,000,000 business locations globally. The SDR's role is to funnel that demand into actionable sales opportunities that lead to closed deals!
- Engage with prospects via telephone and email
- Drive new business via outbound prospecting and cold calling into must-win strategic accounts
- Qualify inbound leads and turn them into pipeline opportunities
- Gain in-depth knowledge about the digital location management space
- Partner with experienced Directors and Account Executives
- Overcome prospect objections
- Update prospect interactions and statuses in salesforce.com to ensure efficient lead management
- Run Account Based Business Development plays into Yext’s most strategic accounts
- Have fun!
- You are competitive and love to win
- You value teamwork
- You've done something exceptional
- You have a track record of thriving in a self-starting environment leveraging your drive, creativity, and intellect
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Outstanding organization and time-management skills
- BA/BS degree from leading university or 4 years relevant work experience. Business or Technical Degree a plus
Yext is based in the heart of New York City, with offices operating in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, London, Paris, Tokyo, and Washington D.C. Yext has been recognized as one of America’s fastest-growing companies by Inc. 5000 (2015 & 2016), one of Forbes’ Most Promising Companies (2014 & 2015), and one of Fortune's Best Places to Work (2014, 2015, & 2016). Most recently, Yext was named the #1 Workplace in New York City by Great Place to Work® and Fortune.
You can learn more about the Yext team and culture on the muse, our website, and blog.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Yext puts business on the map. The Yext Knowledge Engine™ lets companies manage their digital knowledge in the cloud and sync it to over 100 services in the PowerListings® Network. Yext Listings, Pages, and Reviews help businesses around the globe facilitate face-to-face and digital interactions [...]