The Sales Development Representative (SDR) is an extension of the Field Sales organization generating qualified sales opportunities through responding Marketing generated leads, inbound interest and targeted outbound prospecting. In close collaboration with Account Executives, SDRs establish prospecting plans for strategic accounts to uncover new business and grow existing customers. SDRs also manage small deals and renewals in their assigned territories.
Strong business acumen and the ability to quickly assess and understand a prospect or customer’s business environment and needs and apply the business value of Alteryx is essential to success in this role. Ideal candidates possess the aptitude to easily engage and establish rapport executives and line of business professionals.
- 1-3 years' B2B enterprise software telesales or business development experience
- Consultative and solution prospecting/selling expertise
- Marketing lead nurture and qualification
- History of effectively managing a large territory, high volume of leads, and building/maintaining relationships
- Superior written/oral communication and presentation skills.
- Experience conducting account mapping and developing prospecting strategy
- Capable of and eager to make 50+ dials daily
- Systematic but flexible, self-directed; can prioritize and manage multiple work streams
- Perseverance; handles objections and rejection
- Thrives in a competitive team environment
- Intuitive with the capacity to hit the ground running
- College degree preferred
- Experience prospecting and selling enterprise software solutions, Business Intelligence, or Analytics software
- This is an excellent opportunity for someone aspiring to become a full quota carrying sales professional for a market leading strategic analytics company. This is a full-time, traditional office position with a competitive base salary and variable compensation based on lead conversion and pipeline generation and quota attainment.
Revolutionizing business through data science and analytics, Alteryx offers an end-to-end analytics platform, which empowers data analysts and scientists alike to break data barriers, deliver insights, and experience the thrill of getting to the answer faster. Organizations all over the world rely [...]