Stanley Black & Decker, an S&P 500 company, is an 11 billion dollar diversified global provider of hand tools, power tools, electronic security solutions, mechanical access solutions, engineered fastening systems, and more. This opportunity resides within STANLEY Convergent Security, a global division of Stanley Black & Decker. At STANLEY Convergent Security we design, install, service, and monitor electronic security systems that integrate intrusion, fire, video surveillance, access control and monitoring applications. With today's most comprehensive line of products, services, and technologies, STANLEY Convergent Security is the electronic security system provider of choice for industrial, government, commercial, and national account customers such as schools, hospitals, retailers, financial institutions, airports and more.
Reports To: General Manager, Corrections
This position will provide necessary sales support to the Sales Engineering team. The incumbent will lead and be responsible for the tracking of upcoming Bids and RFPs. The position will responsible for keeping sales records up to date and increasing the overall productivity of the sales group. The incumbent will be responsible for managing and prioritizing multiple projects at the same time.
This position will work closely with Sales Engineers, Management, Architects, and General Contractors.
- Maintain company information file for contractor pre-qualifications
- Submit prequalification documents for upcoming projects
- Communicate internal sales coordination and upcoming bid schedules
- Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness
- Manage and coordinate multiple simultaneous work projects
- Maintain current and accurate documentation of sales activity
- Perform all work in a manner consistent with policies, procedures, and standards
- Assist in the preparation and organizing of promotional material or events
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High School diploma
- Experience working with sales teams or other administrative positions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Skills or experience using Microsoft Office applications including Outlook, Word, Excel, and Access Understanding of sales process, preferably with customer service experience
- Ability to be creative and resourceful in obtaining solutions
- Ability to effectively work independently and in a team atmosphere
- Strong organization skills, time management, and attention to detail
- Proficient verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities within a fast-paced environment
- Customer focus and a strong commitment to client satisfaction
Stanley Security Solutions is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
Since 1843, we’ve set the standard for excellence in everything we do. No company on earth has a stronger or more compelling history of delivering the hardworking, innovative, powerful tools that help professionals around the world build, repair, and protect the world’s most valuable objects.