Sales Associate - Tampa, FL.
BE a Game Changer. BE Enterprising. BE Entrepreneurial. Be all that and more at Colliers International. Join our team as an Investment Sales Associate in Tampa, FL.
At Colliers International, we help leaders succeed by helping them build amazing workplaces, businesses and communities around the world. We do this by thinking differently, sharing innovative ideas and offering a unique and collaborative workplace where you can succeed.
Who you are
As a licensed real estate professional, you will work directly with a senior investment sales agent in the daily operation of the team’s business, expanding your knowledge in all aspects of commercial investment sales (multifamily), including prospecting for prospective clients, maintaining a high degree of direct client contact, while working towards creating a large book of business.
We are looking for a Jr. Sales Associate to join our East Region Multifamily Advisory Group. You will have an opportunity to train in the Atlanta Office for 6-12 months and then move to the Tampa, FL market to build your business. You bring a passion for real estate, strong intellectual capabilities, and demonstrated ability to work independently as well as part of a collaborative team.
What you bring:
- Licensed Real Estate practitioner (or in the process of obtaining) with the State of Florida
- Bachelors degree in business, finance, or related
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office applications (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Detail orientation and an ability to multi-task
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- You are highly motivated and bring a high level of energy and initiative
Bonus skills and experience:
- Sales experience
- Experience in the commercial real estate sector or a related professional services industry
- Salesforce, or similar, experience
What success looks like:
- You will maintain continuous contact with the brokerage community (multifamily) with the objective of ensuring awareness of available multifamily assets for sale in assigned market territories
- Continuous and direct contact with prospects with the objective of obtaining face to face meetings, including “cold-calling” and forwarding of “mail-outs” (mail/email);
- You will be canvassing and touring of multifamily assets on a continual basis: understanding/research of surrounding competition and market (i.e. demographics) of each property;
- You will prepare and update prospective client databases.
- You will prepare “marketing proposals” for pitching clients on our brokerage services
- Compilation and regular updates of all plans/evaluations/renderings and promotional materials (printed and electronically) used for the various properties
BE who you are and what you want to be with Colliers International. We’d love to meet you. Apply today to join our team.
Direct applicants only please, no agencies.
Colliers International provides equal employment opportunity to all persons. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, creed, origin, marital status, sexual orientation, age, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.