Job TitleSales, Account Manager - Sleep & Respiratory Care - North Mississippi/Western Tennessee
In this role, you have the opportunity to:
Be an integral part of this dynamic team as an experienced Account Manager based in Northern MS/ Western TN. This position offers you the opportunity to play a vital role in increasing market penetration and to the overall growth of our business. As a Philips employee, you get the chance to operate at the heart of a worldwide company that continues to transform itself, to become ever more market-driven and consumer-focused.
You are responsible for:
- Direct Clinical Specialist and Respiratory Sales Specialists within their assigned geography.
- Represent and promote the full line of company product offerings contained in the Sleep and Home Respiratory Division to defined territories and customers within a geographic region.
- Make sales calls, ask for orders, work with customers to expand business opportunities, ensure products are properly presented and that customers are aware of product changes, new releases, etc.
- Work with central office on price quotes, shipping, resolving order problems, etc.
- Maintain CRM records of territory, customer order potential, status of sales in progress and provide feedback to management on a regular basis.
- Regularly call on Homecare/DME/Pharmacy CEO's, Owners, CFO's, and Sleep Lab Directors, Physicians, and related management personnel to promote and sell diagnostic and therapeutic products through power messaging, consultative selling and strategic negotiation.
- Communicate a deep knowledge of MedSage services to applicable customers.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- BS/BA level degree in a discipline related to sales, marketing, general business, or clinical studies or certifications that are tied to the core market segments of the company, preferred.
- Minimum 3 years selling in a home care environment, for example, selling to durable medical equipment companies, home care dealers, physician offices, sleep labs, and discharge planners, etc
- Preference for experience with cardiopulmonary or respiratory products.
- Consultative selling skills, required.
You are a part of:
We simplify healthcare by focusing on the people in the care cycle, patients, and care providers. Through combining human insights and clinical expertise, we aim to improve patient outcomes while lowering the burden on the healthcare system. Philips delivers advanced solutions for both health professionals, to meet the needs of patients, and empowered consumers for affordable healthcare whether in hospital or at home.
In return, we offer you the opportunity to:
Sharpen your talents with new challenges in our dynamic organization. As a market-driven company, we’re used to listening to our customers & apply the same thinking to our employees. We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits and flexibility in a career with a positive and supportive atmosphere in which to develop your talents further.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected].
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our inclusive, passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.