Job TitleSales, Account Manager- Philips Ventilation Solutions (Los Angeles, Ca)
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Be an integral part of this dynamic team as an experienced Ventilation Solutions Account Manager. This position offers you the opportunity to play a vital role in increasing market penetration and to the overall growth of our business. As a Philips employee, you get the chance to operate at the heart of a worldwide company that continues to transform itself, to become ever more market-driven and consumer-focused. You will have the responsibility for the defined geographical territory of Colorado, Utah, Wyoming, Nebraska, and Iowa.
You are responsible for
- Representing Philips and managing the relationship with customers
- Develop, maintain, and build sales funnel on a weekly basis across revenue within assigned modalities.
- Accurately forecast monthly and quarterly order intake volume and revenue.
- Identify and execute a focused territory management plan to drive profitable market share growth in assigned product modalities.
- Develop and execute on a winning sales strategy in conjunction with the account manager and other Philips functions in the account
- Increase market share and mindshare within the installed base
- Develop and execute a competitive displacement strategy within key accounts
- Contribute to the development of multi-year strategic deals.
- Negotiate solutions and close deals by reaching agreements with customers and emphasizing total value of Philips.
- Demonstrate superior industry knowledge on market trends, product and current Philips product portfolio, particularly for assigned modality and uses this knowledge to his/her advantage.
- The HRC representative must be knowledgeable in products that do not necessarily have clinical or technical synergies to their own products.
- The HRC representative will be working with multiple internal customers with different modality products.
- The HRC representative will be potentially working with or must be somewhat familiar with two different funnel, forecast, quote, & order entry systems. :
- The Candidate will cover the assigned geography and the candidate must live within their assigned geography; they can expect to travel between 50-75% of the time, including trade shows and Philips sales or training events.
You are a part of
Philips (NYSE: PHG, AEX: PHIA) is a leading health technology company focused on improving people's health and enabling better outcomes across the health continuum from healthy living and prevention, to diagnosis, treatment and home care. Philips leverages advanced technology and deep clinical and consumer insights to deliver integrated solutions. The company is a leader in diagnostic imaging, image-guided therapy, patient monitoring and health informatics, as well as in consumer health and home care. Headquartered in the Netherlands, Philips' health technology portfolio generated 2015 sales of EUR 16.8 billion and employs approximately 69,000 employees with sales and services in more than 100 countries. News about Philips can be found at www.philips.com/newscenter.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Registered Respiratory Therapist certification required
- Minimum of 3 years of sales experience with proven track record of over achievement in sales
- Candidate must understand the C-Suite issues and business drivers that drive C-Suite decision process.
- Candidate must have a strong Healthcare background and knowledge of Ventilation therapies
- Must have knowledge of the clinical environments within a hospital, specifically in Cardiology departments, and Critical Care
- Must be experienced at leading a multi-disciplinary sales team to success.
- Must be skilled and proficient in sales processes, with the ability to move to the process to positive closure for Philips.
- Candidate must be able to build strong relationships and sell to all levels within a hospital.
- The HRC representative must be either already knowledgeable or able to demonstrate acute self-paced leaning ability in regards to ventilation therapies and modalities.
- Must be skilled in the use of Microsoft Office applications, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must have exceptional presentation skills.
- Must be experienced in account and customer relationship management. Manage all aspects of customer satisfaction across all levels of the customer account,
- Must be experienced working within a large organization that require a successful sales professional to work within and with all levels of the organization.
- Must work within all company guidelines, processes and policies and adhere to solid business fundamental practices.
In return, we offer you
Describe in two to three lines what tangible and intangible benefits the incumbent will gain in this role. Use our Employer Value Proposition (EVP) themes and information gathered in the RSM as input sources.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to [email protected].
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our inclusive, passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.