About the Role
We are looking for bright, kind and goal-oriented Warehouse Associates to help us create the warehouse of the future. Our standards are high and we are proud of the contribution we make to the Client experience. While we take our work seriously, we don’t take ourselves seriously. We are focused on achieving our goals but like to have fun while doing it.
Our Associates work in one of four departments with opportunities to flex between the different groups. Each group works together to deliver the perfect Fix to delight each and every one of our clients.
- Receiving: This team welcomes new inventory from our vendor partners. They receive, tag, categorize, and bin 100% of our new inventory. The team is responsible for getting new clothes into active inventory so our Stylists can help our Clients find what they love.
- Outbound: As our largest group, the Outbound team manages every aspect of the Client-bound shipping process including hand picking and folding each clothing item, and shipping out the Fix. As the last step in our fulfillment process, the team ensures we are delighting our customers with every “Fix” through the love and attention they give every detail in and out of the box.
- Returns: Our Clients keep only what they love so this team completes the “check-out” experience for the items kept and processes any returns so items can be styled for another Fix. The team is responsible for ensuring all returned items are of highest quality before being placed back into inventory for another Client.
- Support: The team works hard behind the scenes to enable a successful operation overall. The team does everything from solve fulfillment issues, repair and restore inventory, and keep the equipment running smoothly. They are also responsible for inventory control, processing timely Client exchanges, and running our onsite employee store.
You'll be excited about the role because...
- We are a highly collaborative team who has fun while we work together to ensure we delight our Clients with every fix.
- You will partner with teammates to assist in a variety of processes such as scanning and organizing inventory, exchanges, racking clothing, boxing jewelry, or working on special projects throughout our warehouse.
- You enjoy working with other Bright, Kind, and Goal-Oriented people who appreciate each other’s contributions; are willing to help out wherever is needed; and who take pride in quality work.
- You are curious and love to find creative ways to do things better and more effectively for our Clients.
- You will experience the “art and science” of our business first hand. You will use our proprietary technology to ensure each fix wows every Client every time!
- Your feedback and unique point of view will be welcomed, appreciated and expected.
We’re excited about you because…
- You are Bright, Kind, and Goal-Oriented and embody our values of Partnership, Integrity, Innovation, and Responsibility.
- You display a can-do attitude and can be flexible in your role, knowing that the Client is always top of mind.
- You welcome high-quality feedback and see it as crucial to being your best self.
- You know and appreciate how your role will impact other individuals and departments - downstream and upstream from you. You constantly model safe behaviors and compassion for your peers.
- You are incredibly reliable & responsible. You have excellent attendance and consistently meet goals and metrics.
- You believe in and value doing what’s right and not what’s easy
- You are energized by being in the action -- you’ll be on your feet 8-10 hours a day, walking, bending, lifting up to 25 pounds that keep your body in constant motion.
- You have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- You are at least 18 years old.
About Stitch Fix
Stitch Fix is an online personal style service for men and women combining art and science to disrupt and redefine the retail industry. We’re the first fashion retailer to blend expert styling, proprietary technology and unique product to deliver a refined and deeply personalized shopping experience. We leverage vast amounts of client data to make decisions throughout the company. All of this results in a simple, powerful offering to our customers and a successful, growing business. We believe we are only scratching the surface of our opportunity; and we’re looking for incredible people to contribute! We’d love for you to help us carry on the trend.
We are an equal opportunity employer seeking individuals who value and will support a friendly, team-oriented and drug free workplace. Applicants may be required to submit to a criminal background check and drug screen prior to commencing employment.
Stitch Fix has re-invented shopping, the way women really want to shop. Keep your wardrobe up-to-date with no hassle. You give us your size and style preferences, and your stylist sends you a selection of 5 items picked just for you. Try everything on at home, and only pay for what you want to keep!