TD Ameritrade is a leading provider of investing technology and education, enabling traders to build and execute their investing strategies and processing more trades per day than any other financial services firm.
The Retail Trading Professional supports TD Ameritrade’s highest revenue generating, most sophisticated retail active trader clients. Retail Trading Professionals handle phone calls (inbound and outbound) and inbound chats in a fast paced, market sensitive environment. Duties include order entry, software tutorials, relationship building and management, risk analysis, and management and mentorship of clients through education on strategies and products.
Our office is conveniently located off of state highway TX 114 in Southlake, Texas. Our newly built Leed certified facility offers an on-site cafeteria, covered parking, and a state of the art campus fitness facility. Associates get to experience working for an industry leader with other highly engaged co-workers in a close-knit office.
*Provide direct, real-time trader support to our retail active trader client segment
*Master and teach the firm’s most complex trading platforms (including, but not limited to: thinkorswim, and Mobile Trader) to help clients harness and maximize TDA technology
*Analyze and interpret client positions and market conditions to proactively present advantages and disadvantages of various strategies to find the best solutions for our clients
*Utilize trading experience to coach clients on best market practices including, but not limited to efficient order execution
*Mentor clients and convey margin rules and calculations on derivative (options) positions and risk management
*Perform multiple tasks simultaneously to serve multiple trader clients and associates in order to create a superior client experience
*Leverage industry knowledge and platform expertise to deliver well-positioned leads to branches and other business partners
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience
- Understanding of equities, option strategy, and risk preferred and a strong interest in the securities industry and capital markets
- Must have necessary sense of urgency and strong judgment and prioritization skills
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to present complex information in a simplified manner to clients and associates
- Series 7, 63 (or equivalent) with registration in all 50 states, or the capability to acquire them within the prescribed training plan upon hire
- Military education, or experience may be considered in lieu of civilian requirements listed
TD Ameritrade is a leading organization that has provided premier brokerage and investment services for over 40 years. Listed as one of Forbes’ "Global 2000" companies, TD Ameritrade offers a full spectrum of investment services, including a leading active trader program, intuitive long-term [...]