Here at TD Ameritrade everything we do is centered on our Core Values and our mission to transform lives and investing for the better. People Matter is at the core of everything we do and ensures we each have a voice and we each have an important role to play. Being Client Driven means everything we do for our clients starts and ends with them to ensure they get what they need and receive the best possible experience. Our culture centers around Trust & Integrity because honesty and transparency are crucial to our success. Openness & Collaboration means sharing with each other and setting clear expectations in order to build a genuinely collaborative team. Through Meaningful Innovation, we apply new ideas, methods, and tools to uncover and seize opportunities that creates lasting value for our organization and for those we serve.
We are looking for service minded individuals to support independent Registered Investment Advisors (RIAs) and their clients in a fast paced and growing organization. The Registered Investment Advisors you will support manage assets from $10 million to multi-billions. These RIAs shape the financial future of their clients by offering investment guidance and portfolio management. As a Relationship Manager you will not only gain valuable industry experience but you will take part in helping our RIAs shape their clients’ future.
Take a look at how you will help our RIAs make an impact! The Human Finance Project
As a Relationship Manager II you will help drive our industry leading service culture by:
- Delivering exceptional responsive service and guidance, and manage the advisor and client's satisfaction in accordance with established procedures. In this role, associates need to handle incoming volume as well as deliver proactive service with each advisor.
- Communicating with Registered Investment Advisors via inbound and outbound phone calls / emails; often requiring research and decision making while educating advisors and clients on processes, services and procedures of the TD Ameritrade platforms
- Acting as a liaison between our internal support teams, including Sales, Risk Management, Trading, Retirement Accounts, Technology etc., and our advisors and clients
- Working together with our clients to problem solve and create a positive client experience
- Striving to add value while being courteous, professional and prompt in servicing advisors.
- Having knowledge of the Advisor Relations client segment. Includes knowledge of RIA business models, competitive space, and predominant needs and objectives of advisors
At TD Ameritrade we believe our associates are the heart of our business. As a Relationship Manager II you will:
- Participate in a training program developed to equip you with the knowledge and confidence needed to succeed
- Gain financial services and RIA knowledge
- Develop and nurture business to business relationships
What you will bring:
- Series 7 & 63 licenses
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- An eagerness to learn and stay current on RIA industry trends through an interest in new technologies, demographic shifts, industry regulations and practice management topics.
- 2-3 years of experience supporting Registered Investment Advisors
- Outstanding communication and listening skills
- Demonstrated ability and desire to prospect and nurture relationships and creatively provide solutions
- Superior client service skills with the ability to effectively resolve client concerns
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Military education or experience may be considered in lieu of civilian requirements listed
TD Ameritrade is a leading organization that has provided premier brokerage and investment services for over 40 years. Listed as one of Forbes’ "Global 2000" companies, TD Ameritrade offers a full spectrum of investment services, including a leading active trader program, intuitive long-term [...]