First Databank, a member of the Hearst Organization has created a rare and unique opportunity within the healthcare technology industry. We are pleased to announce the recruitment for a Regional Sales Manager as our business continues to grow, expand and prosper. This key individual will be assgined exclusively to the NorthWest region but may be based anywhere in the US. You'll need at least three years selling software into the payer space.
First Databank (FDB), a subsidiary of Hearst Corporation, delivers solutions that improve medication-related decisions to enhance clinical care, patient safety and healthcare outcomes worldwide. For more than 35 years, FDB has created healthcare technologies to improve the delivery of healthcare utilizing evidence and informatics. www.fdbhealth.com
First Databank (FDB) is currently seeking a Regional Sales Manager who will be responsible for selling the full complement of FDB solutions to new and existing customers. Includes prospecting for new customers, qualifying opportunities, managing our resources in pursuit of new sales, and closing business.
If you're seeking an new career with a stable, profitable and growing organization, FDB and Hearst Business Media may be the opportunity you seek. We provide career growth and rich compensation to those overachievers. We're confident FDB will be the best and last employer you'll ever experience!
- Plans and conducts the overall growth and revenue retention strategy for assigned territory in collaboration with the FDB’s Sales Leadership Team.
- Prospect for new business from new and existing customers.
- Qualify new business opportunities, based on solid knowledge of FDB products and prospects’ use cases in various healthcare markets/segments.
- Appropriately delivers meaningful and constructive responses to RFP/I’s while working collaboratively with other internal resources
- Negotiate and Close new business contract.
- Build and manage large account relationships for revenue growth, and, alongside Customer Relations, support account retention.
- Experience and Knowledge
- BA or BS degree required
- Minimum five years’ experience in a professional/complex selling environment (where the economic buyer is “C” level or “V” level), with three years selling healthcare information technology or related content in equivalent environment.
- Demonstrated track record of negotiating and closing complex licensing contracts.
- Demonstrated track record of meeting or exceeding assigned sales goals, and of direct responsibility for annual sales attainment of at least $1M.
If you are interested in discussing this position, please send your resume to Stefon Ricard, VP Recruitment at Hearst Business Media. [email protected]
If this position is not right for you, please share this opportunity with your professional network. If we hire the candidate you refer, we'll send you a referral bonus, no strings attached!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Its holdings include renowned brands such as Fitch Group, a leading global ratings agency; the Hearst Health network of market-leading healthcare companies First Databank, Zynx Health, MCG, Homecare Homebase and MedHOK, which provide care guidance to patients, hospitals, and insurers; and Hearst [...]