Job TitleRegion Sales Manager - General Imaging Ultrasound (West)
Region Sales Manager - General Imaging Ultrasound (West)
In this role, you have the opportunity to
The Regional Sales Manager will lead a team of Account Managers in the West Zone, helping each individual meet or exceed annual quotas. You will develop strategies to build, multiply and repeat successful propositions in your market while collaborating with various relevant functions throughout Philips.
You are responsible for the following:
- Meeting or exceeding monthly, quarterly and annual quotas and goals in the region
- Maintaining total expenses and expenses for each member of the team within operational budgets
- Insuring that all expenditures and financial transactions comply with NEMA and company guidelines and are Sarbanes-Oxley compliant.
- Lead the effort to educate, direct, coach and motivate your team
- Resolve any development needs of direct reports as needed in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with each Account Manager to develop overall territory sales plan to forecast monthly, quarterly and annual business sales results.
- Interface with Service Management and Full Line within Zone to help ensure high customer satisfaction
- Communicating market trends and conveying any other issues to appropriate personnel within company.
- Driving collaboration within Philips Healthcare's Ultrasound team, CORE team, Marketing team, Sales Support team, Service team amd BG team.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- 3+ years of successful sales management experience with medical capital equipment vendor.
- Strong executive level interpersonal skills
- Proven experience navigating and successfully developing complex deals.
- Demonstrated success at developing and communicating a clear strategic vision and effectively executing that vision.
- Demonstrated ability to build and implement Sales Strategies.
- Ability to work with and lead by influence a large team with varied strengths to close complex sales opportunities
- Possessing the drive and persistency to overcome obstacles are paramount to success in this position.
- Working knowledge of Healthcare products and services is highly preferred
- Ability to travel approx. 50% in the West Zone
In return, we offer you
This position offers you the opportunity to play a critical leadership role in addition to growing market share in the West Zone and to the overall growth of our business. For Marketing and Sales Professionals, the rewards for working at Philips are huge. You operate at the heart of a worldwide company that continues to transform itself, to become ever more market-driven and consumer-focused.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to [email protected].
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our inclusive, passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.