IBM Global Delivery Centre Sofia was found in 2007 and is part of IBM Cognitive Process Services, offering services in Finance, Procurement, Talent and Engagement, and Cognitive Process Automation. We work with our clients to understand their environment, requirements and expected business outcomes to provide the best business solutions and services.
Currently we are looking for Recruitment Specialist
At IBM, we strive to lead in the invention, development and manufacture of the industry's most advanced information technologies, including computer systems, software, storage systems and microelectronics. We translate these advanced technologies into value for our customers through our professional solutions, services and consulting businesses worldwide. IBM's Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) manages global staffing operations and large recruitment campaigns for Fortune 500 companies.
The Recruitment Specialist is responsible for candidate generation through networking and research and works closely with Lead Recruiters, Hiring Managers, or the Client to define, develop, and implement recruitment strategies to provide a qualified candidate pool that support our engagements.
- Manage the full life cycle of recruitment projects within the allocated business area; driving these to successful completion including - engaging and briefing sourcing team to source and identify best talents from the market; sourcing through different channels if needed; selection of the candidates by conducting detailed phone interview; relationship management to candidates and client; offer preparation and negotiation; on-boarding; reporting;
- Manage all internal and referred candidates exclusively through the process;
- Provide advice on recruitment strategies, procedures, legislation and market conditions;
- Set and execute sourcing strategies, to target and attract the best talent;
- Develop and maintain an in-depth knowledge of the client’s business areas, their deliverables and needs;
- Responsible to ensure client and candidate satisfaction and constantly aim to improve the service
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 1.5 years’ experience in the recruitment sector, experience within IT recruitment will be considered as an advantage;
- Experience in managing the full recruitment life cycle and various attraction and selection techniques;
- Demonstrable experience of delivering solutions in a client environment;
- Ability to partner with and act as an advisor to clients on a senior level;
- Ability to work on high-volume recruitment projects;
- MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Fluent English, fluency in a second language will be considered as an advantage.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
IBM is a leading cloud platform and cognitive solutions company. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries. With Watson, the AI platform for business, powered by data, we [...]