We started in 2012 on a mission to create breakout software and services and foster a startup culture at Samsung. Since then, our small group has become a global organization that has empowered thousands of entrepreneurs around the world who share our passion for executing against big and bold ideas and building, growing and scaling businesses.
Our team develops products, invests in startups and acquires businesses ready for scale. With a focus on cutting edge software and services such as IoT, AI, AR/VR, Data Analytics, Cyber security and other transformative frontier technologies, we collaborate with seasoned founders and talented companies, providing our capital, resources, expertise and deep connections. We operate across offices in Mountain View, Palo Alto, San Francisco, New York City in the United States; Tel Aviv in Israel; Berlin in Germany; and Seoul in South Korea.
The Samsung NEXT Talent Acquisition team is looking for a Recruiting Intern to support our growing organization. The internship will be located at our Mountain View campus and the program will run for 12-15 weeks.
This intern will be assigned and execute on real projects to expand learning, including the following areas:
- Planning recruiting related networking events
- Scheduling phone, onsite, and video interviews
- Sourcing on entry level positions as appropriate
- Increasing our social media presence on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook
Desired Skills and Experience
- Pursuing a BA or MBA degree with emphasis in Human Resources or Organizational Development preferred but not required
- Local Bay Area only
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize tasks and handle numerous assignments simultaneously
- Passion and interest in entering the field of Human Resources, Recruiting, or Organizational Behavior
- Ability to maintain a high level of integrity and confidentiality
- Eagerness to learn
Furthermore, if this role is for you, you’re a high-energy, culture creator who loves international operations and early stage investing, who wants to get your hands dirty driving both startup and Samsung NEXT’s global success. You thrive working in teams, but also are comfortable in open space and enjoy creating and leading new projects independently. Our core values below are critical to what we do and how we do it – do they resonate with you?
- Prioritize People: we hire and retain the best, value diversity, treat each other with respect, and celebrate our successes
- Challenge the Status Quo: we are bold, empowered to make mistakes, and responsible for learning from them
- Create Impact: we prioritize progress over process, done is better than perfect
- Communicate Authentically: we are candid, transparent, smile deeply, and laugh loudly
- Cultivate Culture: we all build, strengthen, and share our culture