Alteryx is seeking a receptionist that will serve as the first point of contact for the company and provide administrative support across the organization. The receptionist will be responsible for answering incoming calls, directing calls to appropriate associates, mail distribution, flow of correspondence, maintenance of supplies, as well as additional clerical duties and assistance with company events.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Manage the reception area to ensure effective telephone and mail communication both internally and externally and maintain professional image
- Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
- Maintain security by following procedures and controlling access (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
- Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed
- Manage and maintain common areas to keep clean and clutter free, organized, in good working order, stocked and ready for use. Including conference rooms, hallways, kitchens, supply rooms, and reception area.
- Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers
- Assist in the coordination and execution of meetings and special events, including room reservations, catering, technical support, etc.
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, collating, faxing etc.
- 2-5 years' experience in a similar role within a professional corporate office environment
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills including ability to communicate with all levels of staff and clients
- Keen attention to detail with the ability to juggle multiple priorities
- High level of integrity and ethics with the ability to maintain confidentiality
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities efficiently
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Advanced PC skills, including MS Office suite
- Experience organizing and coordinating office events is preferred
Revolutionizing business through data science and analytics, Alteryx offers an end-to-end analytics platform, which empowers data analysts and scientists alike to break data barriers, deliver insights, and experience the thrill of getting to the answer faster. Organizations all over the world rely [...]