, a super cool event marketing startup from New York City. We’re on a most exciting adventure: building our Engineering Team in Madrid.
We're looking for Front-end devs to join us. If you are supremely talented, self-motivated, excited to learn and eager be part of something new and spectacular, we'd love to hear from you!
- You have professional experience with React and Redux.
- You have worked with large codebases.
- You're up to date with what's going on in the Front-end world.
- You've played with Webpack.
- You're fluent in written and spoken English. You'll need this to succeed at Splash.
- You're a good communicator, enthusiastic, friendly and hardworking.
- Bonus: you're open to learn and play with back-end code, as it would increase your autonomy.
The role 🌿
The office is at the very heart of Madrid, in Sol. We foster an environment of good vibes, support, encouragement, focus, collaboration and fun.
All new front-end code we write is React/Redux. Fuck yeah! That said, we also have parts of the product built with older frameworks that need maintenance. Not as fun, but archaeologically super interesting. Good news is that we're rebuilding and improving over time everything in React/Redux :)
You'll work alongside the rest of developers in Madrid and New York. That means designing solutions for new features, implementing, iterating, assessing the complexity of projects, etc. The entire process. Eventually, you'll become the leader of your projects and the initiatives that are important to you.
The development team is Splash's core. If the dev team succeeds, everyone succeeds. We're proud to belong to a company where we continuously challenge each other to level up our skills. And we expect all our developers to be inspired to evolve our conventions and tools.
Salary and "Fuck Yeah" extras 🕶
Intermediate/senior dev: €35-47k salary range, depending on years of previous useful experience.
- You’ll have the option to work from home when you need to, if possible.
- We'll go to the other side of the ocean, to New York, so that you can meet the team and learn about startups in the USA.
- We'll support your participation in meetups and dev conferences.
Next steps 🐾
If you want to know more or you'd like to join this great project and meet our brilliant, ambitious and hilarious team, send your CV and cover letter. Tell us about you and your personality, we want to work with real people. Like our CEO says, keep it casual!
Your time at Splash will be the most important work you ever do. It will change the course of your career in an exciting and unreplicable way.
At Splash, we believe that big ideas and great communities come from a team that celebrates diversity of all kinds. We are committed to being an equal opportunity workplace and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We can’t wait to meet you.