Job TitleQuality Manager
We challenge you to as a the Quality Manager to be the lead quality contact for Philips North America Supply Chain Support Center (SCSC) within the warehouses in North America supporting all Personal Health Business Groups. This position will focus on driving Supply Chain processes to optimize 3PL (3rd Party Logistics) efficiency and compliance. This involves a collaboration with BG Supplier Quality, Market Q&R and other relevant stakeholders in meeting Philips Quality and Regulatory requirements, including the FDA (Federal Drug Administration), Health Canada and ISO (International Organization for Standardization).
- Ensure Philips SCSC processes comply with requirements from Business Group (BG) SLAs, 3PL contract, Personal Health NA Market and regulatory requirements driving product quality, e.g., FDA/ISO/EPA (Environmental Protection Agency).
- Ensure 3PL QMS complies with all requirements
- Deliver monthly quality reporting to Global/BG/Market counterparts per (Service Level Agreement (SLA )requirements
- Collaborate with BG SQ and Procurement with feedback vendor quality issues and coordinate SCAR actions discovered within packaging or warehouse operations.
- Lead, assist or participate in conducting Level 1 or 2 Internal Philips Supplier Audits, including Audit preparation, follow-up activities and communication to management.
- Support 3PL in managing external governmental and certification body audits.
- Act as key point of contact for quality issues that require action within the SCSC: including assistance of blocking notices, MRB meetings, documentation of non-conforming product requiring SCARS in 3PL system
- Coordinate required Philips document control changes and training.
- Assist in creating or enhancing SCSC processes and procedures.
- Communicate new requirements to relevant SCSC stakeholders; assist in clarifying requirements and implementing processes and procedures.
You will report directly to the Head of Operations and Director of fulfillment for the Personal Health North America at Philips/Ryder location. This position is based in Nashville, TN.
We are looking for
Bachelor Degree and MBA preferred
LEAN experience and FDA compliance knowledge desired
Here at Philips WE ARE Working Together for a Better Tomorrow:
Philips' dedication to enriching lives is reflected in our company, our solutions, and a commitment to our people. Philips products lead to improved healthcare, faster diagnosis and better patient outcomes. Philips employees change lives every day.
We offer you the opportunity to personally contribute to Philips’ achievement of growth objectives and ambition to improve the lives of 3 Billion people a year by 2025.
In return, we offer you
Describe in two to three lines what tangible and intangible benefits the incumbent will gain in this role. Use our Employer Value Proposition (EVP) themes and information gathered in the RSM as input sources.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Find out more info about Philips at www.philips.com/na/careers
Ready to start improving lives by putting your personal skills & passions to work?
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected].
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our inclusive, passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.