- Fully support and comply with the SFS objectives and projects.
- Assist Engineering in defining and maintaining all specs (Raw and Finished Goods).
- Responsible for communicating quality standards to manufacturing and quality auditors
- Assist with the development of D&I&M FMEA for all processes
- Perform PPAPs
- Define, establish, implement, train and monitor quality plans for incoming inspection, in process inspections, and finished goods inspections. Includes test equipment, gages, inspection procedures, frequency of inspections, forms, records, boundary samples, masters
- Responsible for performing all measurement systems analysis (MSAs)
- Coordinate and communicate all quality issues to appropriate personnel and assist in establishing countermeasures. Direct shop floor interaction. > 90%
- Manage day to day quality issues on shop floor.
- Responsible for maintaining IMDS
- Responsible for monitoring and developing supplier quality.
- Responsible for leading sorting activities.
- Responsible for disposition of suspect product
- Responsible for improving First Pass, Defective Parts per Million, Scrap % metrics.
- Fully support Lean Manufacturing.
- Responsible for collection, analyzation, and communication of data
- Drive root cause corrective action on identified issues (customer complaints, supplier quality, manufacturing quality, and management systems).
- ISO document control responsibilities
- Perform quality checks on shop floor as needed
- Support engineering initiatives
- Adhere to all ISO requirements
REQUIRES ABILITY TO:
- Follow verbal and written work instructions
- Work well with peers and others
- Handle many projects at a time
- Prioritize daily duties
- Works on computer with SAP, GAGEtrak, SPC software, Microsoft Office
- Exercise sound judgment on tasks
- Work with minimum supervision
- Use of corrective action processes (8D, CAPA, PDCA, A3, DMAIC)
Since 1843, we’ve set the standard for excellence in everything we do. No company on earth has a stronger or more compelling history of delivering the hardworking, innovative, powerful tools that help professionals around the world build, repair, and protect the world’s most valuable objects.