Do you enjoy the moment when you see someone smiling while using your app? How about making it happen tens of thousands of times a day? At Zoosk we like to move quickly. The faster code reaches our users, the sooner it improves their lives.
As a member of the Zoosk QA team, you will be responsible for UI test automation & testing of our industry leading application. In this role, you will actively participate in test strategy, development, execution, automation and troubleshooting of our user experience. You will be part of a quick paced innovative team creating delightful, feature rich user experiences.
The ideal candidate will participate actively in all phases of the product development cycle with main focus on high product quality including:
• Test requirements, and driving recommendations for product quality and testability
• Test strategies and designs
• Test development, infrastructure setup, execution & automation
• Contribution to test automation infrastructure with scripts and/or libraries
• Investigation, troubleshooting and root cause analysis of issues found to resolution
• Collaborate with UX/UI designers and developers on new products as well as enhancements to existing products.
• Maintain consistency across products owned by your team in-terms of look and feel
• Responsible for unstructured and structured tasks. May require new perspectives and creative approaches to address less defined issues
• Manage multiple priorities and tasks in a dynamic work environment
• Work collaboratively with other engineers, and be willing to take on any engineering tasks that contribute to the progress towards the goals of the team and the company
Your experience should include...
• 3+ years of experience with GUI test automation and testing of web-based and mobile applications
• Experience in test automation, test design, development & execution
• Scripting abilities in python, Java, C# or similar languages (Experience with Selenium, CSS is a plus)
• Strong aptitude for learning new technologies
• Use judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for successful results
• Demonstrated ability to ship new features and products
• Effectively communicate product quality status to peers and the leadership team.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Experience with Cloud Computing platforms (particularly AWS)
• Deep knowledge of Web UI technologies including REST APIs, HTML5, HTTP, Web Application frameworks
With the #1 grossing online dating app in the Apple App Store, Zoosk is a market leader in mobile dating. Zoosk’s Behavioral Matchmaking™ technology is constantly learning from the actions of over 35 million searchable members in order to deliver better matches in real time.