MediaRadar is a cloud-based ad sales information service. We help websites, magazines, television networks, and newspapers dramatically improve ad sales and client management. MediaRadar provides its clients with detailed brand analysis and prospecting reports on over 3.2 million brands, culling advertising and editorial insights from more than 16,000 media properties. We help to give our more than 1600 clients a competitive edge by empowering their Sales Teams to enhance and streamline their sales processes using our unique SaaS platform service.
The Quality Control Auditor is responsible for validating data across multiple subjects in our proprietary product through the execution of data audits.
What you'll do:
● Execute ongoing, controlled product audits for all modules
● Document product defects for business review
● Submit and thoroughly maintain cases for bugs to internal development team and product teams
● Communicate quality issues pertinent to other internal teams when relevant
● Support ad hoc production functions as required
Who you are:
● You have a four year degree or equal experience
● You have knowledge of Excel (Formulas, Pivot tables)
● 2-4 years experience in a quality assurance and/or control role in a tech field
● You have strong attention to detail and a diligent work ethic required
● You have the ability to critically prioritize discrete projects in tandem with daily audits
● You can proactively ask questions concerning unclear rules, errors, systems and process improvements
● You're able to actively utilize and provide feedback on the tools provided
At MediaRadar, employees are encouraged to have fun and develop strong relationships with their peers. Employees love to spend their free time playing ping-pong and socializing with co-workers in and out of the office, whether at happy hours or volunteer events. Team members also strengthen their bonds at holiday functions and monthly office parties, and they enjoy great perks like Bagel Wednesdays and early release on Fridays during the summer. We also offer fantastic career progression, training and development, and a great benefits package that includes a competitive salary, first-rate health insurance, 401K, and transit discounts.
Check out what it's like to work with our awesome team here: http://muse.cm/1Mt0NCg
MediaRadar revolutionizes ad sales by enabling sales executives to spend their time pitching and closing deals, instead of researching and preparing. MediaRadar determines the best prospects for a seller to pursue, which offerings to pitch, and how to position themselves most effectively against [...]