Every month more than 1,5 million new reviews are posted on Trustpilot for one of the thousands of businesses on our review community. It’s no exaggeration to say that we’re growing at lightning speed. Every single day Trustpilot helps consumers choose with confidence while enabling companies to grow their businesses. Behind our global success is a passionate, international team working in a fast-paced, fun, vibrant environment. Does this sound like your kind of workplace?
To support Trustpilot’s rapid expansion, we’re looking for a talented Quality & Compliance Agent for the German (DACH) speaking markets to join our team in Copenhagen.
As our DACH Quality & Compliance (“Q&C”) Agent you will be responsible for supporting our DACH community and enforcing our guidelines and defend and protect our brand. You will work closely together with the Q&C agents based in Copenhagen and you will also have a close relationship with the Global Q&C Teams. You will be based in our Copenhagen office and will be reporting to the Q&C Manager.
- Working independently with daily communication and support from our compliance teams.
- Solving any issue regarding reported reviews in the DACH markets and ensuring that the reviews on our site comply with our guidelines.
- Taking co-ownership of the market with other agents and helping with escalated cases either in writing or on the phone.
- Daily collaboration with other offices (agents and managers) to solving any issues regarding reported reviews in the DACH markets.
- Handling other market tasks, including assessing template invitations and assessing whether companies comply with our guidelines.
- Helping build Trust & Transparency in your market through educating both users and companies on how Trustpilot operates including our Guidelines and processes.
- Assist Customer Success, Support, Sales and the Communications team with compliance issues on the DACH market.
- Being a Trust Ambassador by nurturing relationships with colleagues in other departments, and assisting projects aimed at increasing trust and transparency.
- Helping improve and maintain our model answers and compliance-related content for communicating with our community.
- As needed, helping other team members handle cases in different markets.
- Excellent written language skills in German.
- Minimum of 2 year compliance or similar experience.
- Good understanding of Quality & Compliance operations & processes.
- Excellent written communication skills, and an ability to understand the nuances of communicating with DACH businesses & consumers.
- Great stakeholder management, as you will be engaging across departments.
- Able to work independently and juggle multiple tasks at once. A proactive approach to task & issue handling.
- Conflict management skills and an ability to communicate politely in all situations.
- Process oriented and a keen eye for detail.
- Ability to structure and prioritize your time.
- A can-do person who works efficiently & takes pride in answering every case.
What we offer you:
- An exciting role in an exciting international growth journey
- Great colleagues and social activities in a highly international working environment
- Excellent location in company headquarters – centrally located in Copenhagen
- Competitive salary
If you see yourself in this role, submit your application in English by clicking below, and make sure to upload a personalised cover letter, in which you describe why you would be our ideal Quality & Compliance Agent for the German speaking markets.
Trustpilot is a global, online review community that builds trust and increases transparency between consumers and businesses. Currently boasting more than 50 million consumer reviews of 250,000 businesses, Trustpilot produces a TrustScore for businesses based on recent reviews. Trustpilot’s community is live in 25 countries and more than 10,000 consumers sign up to Trustpilot every day. The platform also helps businesses generate insights through customer review data analytics. This can be used to continuously improve business operations, increase customer satisfaction and drive innovation. By enabling businesses to engage directly with customers, Trustpilot aims to set new global standards in consumer to business dialogue.
Trustpilot has customers in 65 countries and has developed strong positions in Denmark, Sweden, UK, France, Germany and the Netherlands, as well as the US. With offices in Copenhagen, London, New York, Denver, Berlin, Melbourne and Vilnius Trustpilot’s our +700 employees represent 40+ different nationalities.
Trustpilot is an online review-driven community and platform that builds relationships between consumers and businesses. Launched in 2007, the company has developed strong positions in Europe and the US, and is now entering other parts of the globe. Trustpilot enables e-commerce businesses to [...]