The Payment Services Temporary Office Clerical position will be responsible for supporting our quarter end processing and operations. The ideal candidates will be accustomed to meeting tight deadlines and must have experience working in high-volume environments.
Here at Ultimate Software, we truly put our people first. We strongly believe in teamwork, and we encourage and trust our people to reach higher, learn more, and live up to their potential. Ultimate is ranked #1 on Fortune's Best Places to Work in Technology for 2019 and #8 on the 100 Best Companies to Work For list in 2019. Ultimate is also ranked #1 on Fortune’s 75 Best Workplaces for Women and #5 on its Best Workplaces for Diversity list.
Primary/Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities:
- Provide general support during quarter-end.
- Match quarterly returns and checks and audit for accuracy.
- Logoff quarterly returns and checks using Access database.
- Research and resolve data discrepancy for states and locals.
- Gather data and recommend solutions for QE issues.
- Box and mail returns and checks to agencies
(Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- Intermediate level with Microsoft Office applications; Word, Excel, Power Point, Windows.
- Adobe Pro
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize job duties.
- Ability to work on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
- Ability to exercise judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Payroll and/or accounting experience a plus.
- Strong decision-making skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
(Experience, Education, Certification, License and Training)
- High School diploma, relevant work experience can be substituted for education
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.
Ultimate Software will reasonably accommodate employees with disabilities as defined by the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and other appropriate statutes. If you are an applicant and need a reasonable accommodation when applying for job opportunities within the Company or request a reasonable accommodation to utilize the Company’s online employment application, please contact [email protected]