Job TitlePTP Team Lead
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Lead the PTP team assuring continuous improvement process. Be “hands-on” and drive the focus of the team on the follow-up of the KPIs and resolution of the key issues impacting in the performance of the operation.
You are responsible for
- Building and maintaining a high-performance team, assuring the development of the team through regular feedback process and PPM cycles
- Leading the team assuring that short term escalations will be managed timely
- Building, maintaining and improving the Operational processes and management in order to assure the continuous development of the operation
- Following and driving the execution of the operational standard work in place to manage the operation in a harmonized way across EMEA
- Working together with Global process owners to support the improvement of the PTP process and new systems rollout and manage the deployment in the organization
- Managing the operation of our partners, follow-up of the main operational KPIs and SLAs and address deviations with the counterparty
- Representing PTP in SAP projects involving the scope that the person will be leading
You are a part of
Our Global Competence Center in Łódź, where we centralize our business processes. We bring together supporting roles within HR, Finance, Procurement, Customer Service, Supply Chain and other, enabling you to have a career in an international, cross-functional environment. Your future colleagues speak 25+ languages and represent 15+ different nationalities, supporting our operations in 50 countries on a daily basis.
You will be part of Global PTP team based in Łodź, Poland.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Extensive PTP experience
- People Management experience
- Knowledge of Excel and SAP is mandatory
- Experience with process improvement
- Six Sigma / Lean certification
- Fluent English
In return, we offer you
The unique combination of a critical and challenging role and a creative and empowering office environment. You will be actively encouraged to make improvements, establish best in class service and have a direct impact on the success of Philips on a daily basis.
- Annual bonus based on performance achieved
- Private medical care with option to extend it to family members
- Benefit System cards
- Discount for Philips’ products
- Language courses
- Relocation package applicable for people moving in from outside of Łódź region
- Promotion of a healthy lifestyle in the office (fruits twice / week in the office, gym, massage chairs, various events)
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our inclusive, passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.