Job TitlePTP Accountant
Purchase to Pay accountant, Accounting Operations
In this role, you have the opportunity to
- Performs, as a skilled employee, a number of finance tasks in a professional way.
- Determines, based upon own understanding/technical knowledge, how best to approach the task and how to solve abnormalities.
- Analyses abnormalities that occur within own working area and reasons based upon technical knowledge, where the cause lies and remedies it.
You are responsible for
- Coordinate P2P process in Philips, liaising with Philips Businessess and and Infosys as appropriate.
- Investigate, propose and execute the implementation of further P2P process improvements. Manage/coordinate local accounts payable and expenses activities.
- Helpdesk for P2P related questions of Infosys or local organizations. You are the first point of contact and support in escalations.
- Address issues where necessary. Deliver relevant information for proper execution of the process by Infosys.
- Initiate and participate in projects or actions to improve the overall performance quality of the P2P process. Provide relevant reporting to both AccOps and sector management。
You are a part of
- exhibits the expertise in performing a specialized job, task, or skill of broad in domain of P2P process
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor degree in Accounting / Finance discipline
- 1-3 years’ relevant working experience in MNC
- Flexibility and problem solving skills
- Initiative, motivation and ability to work independently
- English reading and writing skills
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is growing its marketing capability enterprise wide. Succeeding in this market-based role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
- A professional but fun workplace, A healthy work-life balance environment;
- An energetic, genuine, inventive, supportive and dynamic team atmosphere;
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected].
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our inclusive, passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.