- The PS Canada Support Specialist is responsible for providing world class customer service to Ultimate Software’s new and existing customers utilizing Canada Payment Services.
- The ideal candidate will have an understanding of payroll, tax, and accounting. This position demands strong organizational skills and attention to detail. The candidate must have a strong commitment to meeting deadlines and be comfortable working under pressure.
Here at Ultimate Software, we truly put our people first. We strongly believe in teamwork, and we encourage and trust our people to reach higher, learn more, and live up to their potential. Ultimate is ranked #1 on Fortune's Best Places to Work in Technology for 2019 and #8 on the 100 Best Companies to Work For list in 2019. Ultimate is also ranked #1 on Fortune’s 75 Best Workplaces for Women and #5 on its Best Workplaces for Diversity list.
Primary/Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities:
- Process tax data in order to provide customers utilizing Canada Payment Services with funding requests within our prescribed service level agreements.
- Respond to customer phone calls, e-mails, and support cases (tax notices) within prescribed service level agreements.
- Proactively and consistently communicate pending collection items and credits to customers.
- Reconcile tax data to ensure accurate remittances and initiate payments timely.
- Partner with PS Trust Operations, Global Delivery, Customer Success, Privacy Risk & Compliance, and Development.
- Monitor new customers through the launch process by ensuring that Canada Payment Services requirements are received and UltiPro data testing and Canada Payment Services setup are complete and in compliance before live date.
- Assist with any Year End inquiries, including reconciliation of year-to-date tax data and generation of deposit history reports.
- Develop documentation of procedures and process flows and cross train team members.
- Provide input and recommendations for new processes in order to improve efficiencies and the customer experience.
- Assist with special projects as needed.
(Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- An ability to work well under stress in a rapidly changing environment with changing job requirements
- Propose and implement new processes.
- Strong attention to detail and adherence to deadlines is critical.
- Demonstrates good judgment and teamwork.
- Ability to multi-task and follow through on commitments
- Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills.
(Experience, Education, Certification, License and Training)
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Accounting, or a minimum of 3 years equivalent work experience.
- Customer service experience
- Exceptional computer skills
- Excellent analytical skill set with the ability to think outside the box to solve problems.
- Good oral and written communication skills and above average administrative skills
- Good time management skills in order to meet production and aging goals
- Ability to interface with all departments both within the company as well as eternal sources
- Professional banking, payroll, tax, or accounting experience
- No unique physical demands are required for this job.
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.
Ultimate Software will reasonably accommodate employees with disabilities as defined by the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and other appropriate statutes. If you are an applicant and need a reasonable accommodation when applying for job opportunities within the Company or request a reasonable accommodation to utilize the Company’s online employment application, please contact [email protected]