BE Influential. BE Collaborative. BE Ambitious. Be all that and more at Colliers International. Join our team as a Property Assistant in Seattle.
At Colliers International, we help leaders succeed by helping them build amazing workplaces, businesses and communities around the world. We do this by thinking differently, sharing innovative ideas and offering a unique and collaborative workplace where you can succeed.
Who you are
Strong client relationships are important to you. You enjoy playing a central role in customer care by bringing superior organizational skills, attention to detail, and a positive attitude to everything you do.
As a Property Assistant, you will be involved in supporting a team of professionals managing commercial buildings – from operations and financial activities to managing important relationships with our tenants. you’ll have the opportunity to share your innovative ideas to continually improve how we manage our commercial properties.
What you bring:
- 1 - 2 years’ experience in commercial real estate.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel).
- Previous experience with Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Strong customer service skills
Bonus skills and experience
- Familiarity with real estate software such as Avid Pay, Yardi, MRI, etc.
- Experience with contract and leasing agreements preferred.
What success looks like:
- You develop and maintain strong relationships with, tenants, vendors contractors and your team.
- You respond in a timely manner to tenants’ needs to meet lease obligations.
- You successfully manage administrative tasks, including work orders, service requests, rent and expense payments, property maintenance and vendor compliance requirements. (this will not be the main role of this position, they will mainly just be doing AP and AR.
BE who you are and what you want to be with Colliers International. We’d love to meet you. Apply today to join our team.
Direct applicants only please, no agencies.
Colliers International provides equal employment opportunity to all persons. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, creed, origin, marital status, sexual orientation, age, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.