BE Influential. BE Collaborative. BE the Expert. Be all that and more at Colliers International. Consider joining our team as a Property Accountant within our Property Accounting team in Toronto, ON.
We’re looking to connect with professionals who would like to hear more about Colliers and our property accounting team. Would you be interested in hearing about future opportunities with our team at Colliers International? Our team is looking for additional support for a 6-month contract. You’ll play a central role in providing monthly reporting for your assigned portfolio of properties. Are you ready to share your expertise with leaders in commercial real estate? Apply today.
At Colliers International, we help leaders succeed by helping them build amazing workplaces, businesses and communities around the world. We do this by thinking differently, sharing innovative ideas and offering a unique and collaborative workplace where you can succeed.
Who you are
You are a property accounting professional ready to hit the ground running. You thrive on working within deadlines and providing strong financial reporting for your assigned properties. Your technical accounting expertise add value to our clients’ business objectives as well as our internal teams including property managers.
What you bring:
- Minimum of 2+ years of progressive property accounting experience within the commercial real estate industry
- A strong understanding of CAM and Tax recoveries, being able to calculate and record the tenant unbilled operating costs and property tax amounts on a monthly basis
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel, able to use pivot tables and complex financial formulas
- Fantastic organizational skills and a strong ability to work to deadlines
Bonus skills and experience
- Successfully complete monthly reporting and assist your Accounting Manager in audit processes
- Successfully coordinate the integration of new properties into the accounting workflow
- Provide financial advice to your property and general managers within your portfolio
What success looks like:
- You build positive working relationships not only with tenants but also with your team members, sharing your expertise and collaborating as a group. You work with minimal supervision and bring your technical expertise to a high-performing team.
- You are comfortable working with technology and look for innovative ways to improve process.
BE who you are and what you want to be with Colliers International. We’d love to connect with you for future opportunities. If you are ready to hear more, but not quite ready to make the move, send in your resume and we would love to connect!
Direct applicants only please, no agencies.
Colliers is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce. Colliers encourages applications from all qualified individuals and will accommodate applicants' disability-related needs, up to the point of undue hardship, throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. If you require a disability-related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please contact the recruitment team by email at [email protected] .