Are you interested in joining one of the world’s largest, fastest-growing, and most dynamic companies? If so, you have come to the right place. Stanley Black & Decker is an $11B Fortune 500 company that offers a rich and storied history dating back to 1843.
This opportunity resides within STANLEY Convergent Security, a global division of Stanley Black & Decker. At STANLEY Convergent Security we design, install, service, and monitor electronic security systems that integrate intrusion, fire, video surveillance, access control and monitoring applications. With today's most comprehensive solutions, services, and technologies, STANLEY Convergent Security is the electronic security system provider of choice for industrial, government, commercial, and national account customers such as schools, hospitals, retailers, financial institutions, airports and more.
Currently, we are in an accelerated growth phase in a rapidly expanding industry. There’s never been a better time to join our security team. We are seeking a motivated, self-driven individual looking for a part-time Project Scheduler.
- Perform the following duties under the direction of the Group Project Manager
- Manage, organize and maintain project data spreadsheet and files
- Create and communicate schedules and schedule changes to the Stanley operational branches
- Confirming Stanley technician or subcontractor arrivals and departures while collecting necessary paperwork
- Identify risks and opportunities within the project
- Creating and maintaining project reports
- Creating and/or modifying project documents to bring project to closure
- Any additional project tasks as identified and assigned
- 1+ years data entry or administrative work
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Solid organization skills, including multitasking and time-management
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of MS Suite, particularly MS Excel
- Bachelor’s Degree in administration or related field
- CCTV or Alarm industry experience
- Purchasing and invoicing experience or knowledge
Since 1843, we’ve set the standard for excellence in everything we do. No company on earth has a stronger or more compelling history of delivering the hardworking, innovative, powerful tools that help professionals around the world build, repair, and protect the world’s most valuable objects.