Project Manager - Pharmacy
Project Manager I or II DOE
Portland, OR; Tacoma, WA; or Seattle, WA
Bring your experience to a role where you will:
- Manage projects from inception through project close-out within our Pharmacy Service division.
- Lead teams of people to ensure project(s) are delivered on schedule and within budget, while satisfying agreed-upon customer requirements and specifications within the scope of the project.
- Effectively apply formal company-approved project management methodology to accomplish the goals of the project.
- Be responsible for the appropriateness, quality, and timeliness of all aspects of the project, manages the production of project estimates, develops project plan and schedule, establishes measures and milestones, and tracks ongoing progress, while proactively managing risks, issues, scope and human resources through the project life-cycle.
- Be a team player that delivers timely, accurate, and quality results.
Responsibilities & Requirements
At Cambia, our values are fundamental to achieving our Cause of transforming the health care industry. They guide our actions and bring diverse perspectives together to improve the health care journey better for those we serve. All eight values are equally important and linked to the others: Empathy, Hope, Courage, Trust, Commitment, Innovation, and Accountability. These values are not just words on paper - we live them every day.
- Demonstrated ability to identify problems, mediate issues, develop solutions and implement a course of action.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both oral and written) with a customer service orientation.
- Familiarity with automated project management software tools.
- Demonstrated success at meeting budget, timelines, and requirement targets and managing variances.
- Functional competencies include Budgeting, Change Management, Methodology Approach and Business Life Cycle, Planning and Organizational Skills, Thorough understanding of the project life-cycle.
- Ability to project milestones/deliverable delays and critical resource allocation issues from the work breakdown schedule.
- Skilled in the identification, assessment and contingency planning for risk factors.
- Presentation experience to all levels of management.
- Exceptionally strong leadership skills.
- Demonstrated experience working with business sponsors and partners to identify and implement solutions.
- Proven ability to motivate teams to achieve defined deliverables and be able to work effectively with clients.
Additional minimal requirements for Project Manager II
- Gained experience in leading multi-disciplinary, high-performance work teams.
- Demonstrated success at meeting project budget, timelines, and requirement targets and managing variances.
Normally to be proficient in the competencies listed above:
- Project Manager I would have a/an Bachelor's Degree in Business Management and 3-5 years of experience in or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Project Manager II would have a/an Bachelor's Degree in Business Management and 5-8 years of experience in or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Required Licenses, Certifications, Registration, Etc.
- Certificate in Project Management preferred. Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus.
Regence employees are part of the larger Cambia family of companies, which seeks to drive innovative health solutions. We offer a competitive salary and a generous benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug and tobacco-free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by law. A drug screen and background check is required.
Regence is 2.2 million members, here for our families, co-workers and neighbors, helping each other be and stay healthy and provide support in time of need. We've been here for members more than 90 years. Regence is a nonprofit health care company offering individual and group medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Medicare and other government programs as well as pharmacy benefit management. We are the largest health insurer in the Northwest/Intermountain Region, serving members as Regence BlueShield of Idaho, Regence BlueCross BlueShield of Oregon, Regence BlueCross BlueShield of Utah and Regence BlueShield (in Washington). Each plan is an independent licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association.
If you’re seeking a career that affects change in the health care system, consider joining our team at Cambia Health Solutions. We advocate for transforming the health care system by making health care more affordable and accessible, increasing consumers’ engagement in their health care decisions, and offering a diverse range of products and services that promote the health and well-being of our members. Cambia's portfolio of companies spans health care information technology and software development; retail health care; health insurance plans that carry the Blue Cross and Blue Shield brands; pharmacy benefit management; life, disability, dental, vision and other lines of protection; alternative solutions to health care access and free-standing health and wellness solutions.
Need help finding the right job?
Cambia Health Solutions, headquartered in Portland, Oregon, is dedicated to transforming health care. We put people at the heart of everything we do as we work to make the health care system better and more economically sustainable for people and their families. Our company reaches more than 70 [...]