Do you want to shape the future of the fastest growing app in the US? Are you looking to push the team to go even faster within a hyper-growth startup? Are you looking for a culture that supports your personal development? Are you looking to have fun while you hustle? Then join the Business Operations team at Lyft.
We are looking for a Project Manager to help coordinate and drive cross functional projects to completion on-time and in budget. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work across all areas of the company with some amazing people as part of the newest (and coolest) team at Lyft. This role reports to the Director, Fraud & Payments.
- Work collaboratively across various teams at Lyft to support, monitor and track compliance, payments or operations driven initiatives.
- Determine cross functional team members to be involved in projects.
- Provide project kick off and ongoing update processes.
- Review and analyze information received from various stakeholders.
- Prepare presentations and deliverables for senior leaders, management committees and board of directors.
- Develop strong relationships across stakeholder groups, manage requests and ensure key deliverables are executed effectively and efficiently.
- Drive each project to completion with input from the necessary stakeholders, on-time, in compliance, and within budget.
- Create and help maintain a project management tracking system and database.
- Execute on special projects and provide support on other initiatives as necessary.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a project management role.
- Ability to analyze and quickly understand processes in order to appropriately determine whether objectives and goals have been met.
- Proven ability to effectively manage multiple, concurrent and cross-functional aspects of a project or projects.
- Highly organized, detailed-oriented and energetic individual with very strong leadership and project management skills.
- Excellent MS Word, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint skills.
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to think both tactically and strategically.
- Possess sound judgment, flexibility and nimbleness in changing courses and solving problems swiftly.
- Ability to multi-task effortlessly and manage competing priorities under demanding deadlines.
- Extremely efficient, with superb organizational skills; you’ll balance many projects and relationships simultaneously.
- Passion for Lyft and the ride-sharing community.