We are now looking for a Product Development Leader within PDU CC Customer and Deployment unit to secure Ericsson technology leadership and make sure we have the right scope, quality, time and cost for product development. As a Product Development Leader, you will teach, coach, challenge and develop individuals, teams and organizations. You will foster a creative and learning culture.
- You will manage the CNOM IMS project toward its goal in accordance with the agreement made with the project sponsor.
- As OPO you are the owner of CNOM IMS requirement backlog, you will break down the requirement into detail requirement, define user stories and drive project planning.
- You will ensure that all the activities in the project management process needed for a high quality project performance and a successful project execution are performed
- You are the customer engagement interface towards CU to drive customer engagement activities for CNOM IMS product.
- You are the coacher of the teams, guide the team daily work of design, development and testing
- You are the overall driver of serviceability on IMS products to improve the product Ease of Use.
- More than 5 years working experience in telecom product development, system manager or customer support experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of product maintenance & support.
- Knowledge of project management.
- Knowledge of IMS domain.
- Fluent English with outstanding communications skills
- Knowledge of Lean and Agile development.
- Create strong relationships, keep commitments and create business value
- See the big picture and Demonstrate entrepreneurship
- Coaching & Mentoring Skills
- Removes obstacles and maintains strategic focus, Ability to work as one team, leads across boundaries, being open to new ideas and able to implement them in the workplace, challenging the way it’s always been done
- Thrives on curiosity, Learns and grows, Handles ambiguity and uncertainty.
Ericsson enables communications service providers to capture the full value of connectivity. The company’s portfolio spans Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services, and Emerging Business and is designed to help our customers go digital, increase efficiency, find new revenue streams, and create [...]