BE authentic. BE influential. BE the expert. Be all that and more at Colliers International. Join our team as a Project Manager, in downtown Toronto.
We’re looking for a project manager to manage a variety of organizational change initiatives as part of the Canadian National Services team at Colliers. You will have excellent project management and organizational skills to lead the on-boarding and transition of new properties, business process improvement projects and best in class practices for our portfolio.
At Colliers International, we help leaders succeed by helping them build amazing workplaces, businesses and communities around the world. We do this by thinking differently, sharing innovative ideas and offering a unique and collaborative workplace where you can succeed.
Who you are
As the National Services Project Manager, you are entrusted to lead business process improvement, system rollout and property onboarding plus transition projects from beginning to end. You will demonstrate excellent project management experiences to lead the planning, definition, staffing and management of organizational change projects. Working with the senior leadership team, you will have excellent communication skills and you will ensure Colliers delivers exceptional results to our clients and stakeholders.
What you bring:
- A strong background within commercial real estate with 5 years’ experience in property management.
- Excellent knowledge of various types of organizational change projects, project management models, financial management practices as well as a good understanding of contract law
- Fantastic organizational skills, being able to manage multiple projects at any given time and ensuring deadlines are met.
- A positive attitude and strong communication skills, being able to manage many different relationships across Canada.
Bonus skills and experience
- Experience with commercial property accounting software such as Yardi would be a benefit.
- Computer proficiency in MS Office and Project Management tools such as MS Project and SmartSheet.
- PMP designation will be an asset.
What success looks like:
- You will successfully manage the transition of new properties into the Colliers portfolio, ensuring client expectations are exceeded.
- You will quickly become the go-to person for transitions projects for the REMS, working closely with the senior leadership team.
- An excellent ability to work at a fast pace, managing multiple projects at any given time and making sure deadlines are meet.
BE who you are and what you want to be with Colliers International. We’d love to meet you. Apply today to join our team.
Direct applicants only please, no agencies.
Colliers is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce. Colliers encourages applications from all qualified individuals and will accommodate applicants' disability-related needs, up to the point of undue hardship, throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. If you require a disability-related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please contact the recruitment team by email at [email protected] .