Job TitleProject Coordinator
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Provide essential support to projects, working with Project Managers and other team members to achieve project success.
Supporting through the entire project life cycle by applying technological and administrative skills.
You are responsible for
- Developing plans and schedules according to project goals, estimating resource requirements and monitoring activities
- Responsible for tracking the overall status of different projects to ensure reducing duplication and leveraging resources such as people, technology, and communication
- Gathering relevant project data and processing information to be presented for review
- Establishing the protocols, procedures and methods to communicate project information and issues among members of the team
- Performing risk analysis to list out potential problems, the probability of such occurrences, the possible impact and possible response actions
You are a part of
The CT/AMI PMO team who leads global programs and projects which are typically cross-functional in the areas of marketing, R&D, clinical science, customer support, operations and process improvements.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Relevant academic degree, Industrial Engineering – an advantage
- Proven working experience as PMO or in similar roles
- Proficiency in project management tools: MS Project, Excel, Word, etc.
- Familiarity with graphical presentation of data
- Familiarity with SharePoint
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with English fluency
- PMP certified - advantage
In return, we offer you
Endless opportunities to learn and develop your career in the directions to which you aspire. Philips Healthcare is a place where you will work with others whose far-reaching ideas and accomplishments have impacted over 200 million lives already.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to [email protected].
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our inclusive, passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.