Job Title【飞凡实习生】Project Assistant （Hong Kong）
In this role, you have the opportunity to
- Engage into Puzzle Procurement Factory project in 2019.
You are responsible for
• Carry out exercise on Current Product portfolio or Competitors’ product
• Data Collection and Technical package preparation
• Support Supplier Account Manager in the above task
You are a part of
Procurement Department of Philips Electronics Hong Kong Limited
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• Degree in Business Administration holder, preferably Supply Chain, Purchasing, Procurement, Economics.
• Attentive to details, sensitive to numbers, Cost BOM, etc
• Familiar to Commodity Tree and parts/components grouping
• Strong in Microsoft Office - Excel and PowerPoint
• Willing to learn
• Good command for written Chinese & English
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Healthy and energetic work environment.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected].
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our inclusive, passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.