Index Exchange is seeking a Programmatic Account Manager to join our growing Chicago office! In this role you will support programmatic agencies and marketers who leverage Index Exchange’s technology through our Demand Side Platform integrations. You will be crucial to maintaining existing relationships and fostering deeper partnerships while supporting business development leads in an effort grow new accounts and evangelize the Index Exchange (IX) brand in the Midwest market.
Here’s what we want:
- Strategic: IX values partnerships and providing strategic insights to the agencies and marketers who leverage our exchange. In this role, you will be responsible for not only day-to-day account management and operations but also to provide insights and recommendations to our external stakeholders around the programmatic ecosystem as a whole
- Collaborative: In order to retain and maintenance our growing agency accounts, you will work cross-functionally with sales, business intelligence, and pub-side teams and become a subject matter expert on the performance and growth of our partners.
- Communicative: You will be working with a number of clients at any given time and expected to communicate effectively, and often, both internally and externally. This is a highly visible, client facing role where building trusted relationships with agencies and marketers is essential to success.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Bringing your 1+ years in programmatic space, you will become the day to day contact for existing agency and brand marketer partners throughout the Mid-West region while delivering exceptional service and utilizing expertise of the IX platform.
- Work hand in hand and support business development and business intelligence teams in an effort to grow new business.
- Collaborate with the Private Marketplace team to identify and manage new deal opportunities as well as ensure the health of existing deals.
- Attend relevant industry events as well as travel and entertain partners in innovative ways that foster engagement and strategic account growth.
Why you’ll love working here:
- We are located in downtown Chicago, in the heart of the West Loop neighborhood; home to unique brands in the former meat packing district! Easy access from Halsted bus and Green and Pink line near Morgan stop
- Free snacks and drinks in the office and weekly team lunches on Friday’s
- FREE benefits, to include health, dental, and vision at no monthly expense to employees
- Up to $50 dollars/month allowance to the gym/health club of your choice
Advertising + technology. These worlds are complicated. Index Exchange was built to make things simple. We’re a global advertising marketplace where premium digital media companies sell their ad impressions transparently, in real time, to programmatic buyers. We’re independent, with no other [...]