Tanium is seeking a Program Manager, Recruiting Systems & Operations to help identify opportunities for process improvement, administer our ATS (Greenhouse) and implement new programs to help us achieve our goals. This person will have responsibility for all Talent Acquisition systems, documentation, and compliance support. They will constantly iterate on current systems and programs to streamline process and perpetuate program and operational efficiency. The Program Manager, Recruiting Systems & Operations will drive constant change, and is someone who can be strategic, creative, and excels at tactical implementation.
What you’ll do:
- Manage all Talent Acquisition technology solutions, including our ATS (Greenhouse) and it’s configuration to fit internal process requirements
- Evaluate and implement new, relevant technologies as needed across Talent Acquisition
- Create and manage a Talent Acquisition documentation library including process mappings, systems documentation, and team training materials such as Recruiter and Recruiting Coordinator playbooks
- Identify, recommend, and implement process improvements across the global Talent Acquisition organization
- Serve as Talent Acquisition lead for EEOC/OFCCP compliance tracking and initiatives
- Drive key initiatives within Talent Acquisition Operations that directly impact team success and candidate experience
- Facilitate and develop trainings for recruiters, hiring managers and teams on tools and best practices in partnership with Tanium’s Enablement Team
- Develop influential relationships with Legal, HR, Total Rewards, and Finance to solve for process/policy challenges
- Scope projects, define goals, and create deliverables - develop full-scale project plans and associated communications
- Track progress, measure success, and report on learnings and key outcomes
We’re looking for someone with:
- BA/BS or equivalent experience required
- 5+ years of relevant Talent Acquisition, Project/Program Management, Recruiting/HR Operations experience required
- Project Management certification is a plus
- Basic knowledge of recruiting processes and technology (Greenhouse) is a plus
- Ability to influence without authority, think proactively, and work both independently and collaboratively on project teams
- Understanding of technology and ability to understand technical requirements
- Outstanding analytical skills, comfortable working with data and communicating data findings, experience establishing and tracking program metrics including return on investments
- Experience driving projects to completion in ambiguous circumstances
At Tanium, we empower the world’s largest organizations to manage and protect their mission-critical networks. There’s a reason why 6 of the top 10 retailers, 12 of the top 15 US banks, and 4 of the US Armed Forces use Tanium. We provide lightning-fast capabilities at their fingertips to see everything and do anything across their computer networks – with unparalleled scale.
We pride ourselves on being unstoppable in the pursuit of our mission. We are diverse problem solvers driven to do the right thing and win as a team. Join our team at tanium.com/careers/.
Tanium was founded by father and son entrepreneurs, David and Orion Hindawi, who wanted to solve a seemingly impossible problem facing the world’s biggest companies: how to see and manage their millions of endpoints around the world in a matter of seconds. Today, our platform is being used [...]