From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. McAfee helps businesses and individuals orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously and collaboratively. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats at home and away. With the mission of capturing the biggest market share in the area of cyber security, network security, endpoint security, threat research, malware research, cloud security, we work together for a common goal of shaping the company’s future by designing and building best in class cyber security solutions.
About Consumer Mobile
This position aligns to MISP Mobile and Cross-Device Program Management Team which reports to the Director, Consumer Mobile Program Management. Primary goals to be owned by this position are Under Program Manager supervision delivery Mobile Programs Plans and ensure their successful execution. The employee will contribute into Mobile Projects successes. Employee feedback will be appreciated.
Under Program Manager supervision the employee will:
- Work with Engineering, CXD, Product Management to estimate a scope of required efforts and Develop program plans.
- Collaboratively work with the Project Team - Product Management, Engineering, CXD, - to define product features, user experience and ultimately drive the team to bring those features to market
- Work across MISP, ODR departments and Consumer Operations to address all dependencies and ensure program deliverables
- Deliver the assigned program, or its parts within the defined scope and timeline.
- Prepare and communicating status to management
- As needed, manage, control and monitor risks and issues including development of mitigation strategies.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s Degree in Management and Administration, or relater fields
- Must be graduating AFTER August 2019. Prefer graduation dates between December 2019 to May 2020.
- Project Management
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.