Product Support Specialist
Our mission: We believe the most powerful marketing happens in-person. Our mission is to develop the most innovative event technology on the planet to help marketers reach and engage their target audiences in-person.
- Coordinate with product and engineering teams to report software bugs and improvements
- Develop creative solutions to achieve client goals in the face of product issues
- Troubleshoot live with clients via email, phone and chat
- Triage all product issues submitted by Customer Support Specialists
- Assist with beta testing and determine client readiness
- BA/BS preferred or equivalent work experience with demonstrated proficiency
- Experience working with Product and Development teams
- Experience with SaaS software
- Knowledge of JIRA and Confluence
- Expert with Google Docs, Microsoft Office and relevant software programs in your field
- Strong verbal and written communication skills is a must
If you’re interested in joining our hilarious, brilliant, ambitious, incredible team, please send a cover letter and your resume.
Your time at Splash will be the most important work you ever do. It will change the course of your career in an exciting and unreplicable way.
We can’t wait to meet you.
Salary commensurate with experience. We offer a full suite of benefits, medical, dental and vision.
At Splash, we believe that big ideas and great communities come from a team that celebrates diversity of all kinds. We are committed to being an equal opportunity workplace and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.
Splash is a technology company that powers advanced in-person marketing programs for the world’s leading brands. More than half of the Fortune 500 use Splash to streamline event marketing execution and optimize performance. From simplifying event asset creation to capturing attendee insights and [...]