Pinterest is building the world's catalog of ideas, and brands live at the center of that. Content from businesses fuels our catalog and plays a critical role in shaping the experience for 150M people per month.
We're looking for a Product Marketing Manager who will help us launch and drive adoption of our search advertising solutions. In this role, you’ll represent our ad products internally and externally with the goal of activating partners and providing our Product Management and Engineering teams with a clear perspective on the market needs and value proposition. You’ll be the glue that brings teams together through the Go-To-Market process and ensure that we’re delivering value to both partners and Pinners.
- Influence our monetization strategy and the products we’re building through market analysis, competitive research and partner feedback.
- Drive cross-functional alignment through the product development and the Go-To-Market process, tracking success metrics accordingly.
- Define the messaging, positioning and launch plan for new and existing ad products.
- Work with senior leadership to drive adoption of strategic priorities and identify large market opportunities.
- Communicate with internal and external teams to educate and inspire them on Pinterest’s solutions for advertisers.
- 7+ years of experience in product marketing at a fast growing tech company.
- Experience in the online advertising space, ideally marketing and selling advertising solutions.
- Sharp eye for detail and proven project management and operational skills.
- Keen ability to translate complexity into simple, clear communication.
- Proven ability to turn data and insights into marketing strategies and messages.
- Enjoys working cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment.
- A passion for Pinterest and helping people discover new ideas!
Apply for this job