Job TitleProduct Manager, SRC
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Train, educate, influence, building trust and confidence among the users of Philips sleep diagnostic, positive airway pressure (PAP) therapy, portable mechanical ventilation devices and other home healthcare solutions. The users of our devices include physicians, patients, channel partners, sleep professionals, and any care giver who keen to support and transit the patients with stable respiratory illness from hospital to home.
You are responsible for
- Provide technical expertise through sales presentations, product demonstrations, installation and maintenance of Sleep & Respiratory product line.
- Assists the sales team in assessing potential application of company products to meet customer needs and preparing detailed product specifications for the development and implementation of customer applications/solutions.
- Support and build positive relationship with the channel partners (distributors) to explore and grow sleep and home ventilation business in the market.
- Provide software application familiarization and consultation to prospective and existing users on product capability assessment, validation and feasibility.
- Ensures that the product application/solution is functioning according to specifications.
- Provide follow-up support to company sales staff and customer personnel by disseminating technical information on specific applications.
- Provide regular feedback about market development and competitive situation.
- Support hospital roadshows, trade shows and medical conferences.
- Ensure coordination between all customer facing functions, and distribution channels in the market to guarantee “customer always first”.
- Develop and maintain excellent communication links and relationship with Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) and the key decision makers in the market.
You are a part of
A fast growing Philips ASEAN-Pacific Sleep and Respiratory Care team, with extensive innovations that saving lives from the hospital to home, providing solutions that help to reduce hospitalization cost and burden, with the support of colleagues with multi-cultural background and expertise of clinical, marketing, digital services, business development, quality and regulatory across the countries and regions.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree level education or equivalent with over 10 years of related experience.
- Experience in Sales in B2B or B2C environment.
- Team player
- Relevant industry/market know-how.
- Strong communicator - good presentation skills.
- Commercial minded
- Fluent in English, verbal and written in addition to local language.
- Willing to work at night occasionally to support home sleep apnea studies for important prospects
- Treating customer complaints as opportunities to improve and building trust
- Treating customer always first as most of them are patients whom seek for our product assistance, troubleshooting and equipment service advice, and whom may expect to have our immediate attention during our working or off hours.
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is growing its marketing capability enterprise wide. Succeeding in this market-based role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum.
At Philips, we believe there’s always a way to make life better. We innovate for people and for our people. By joining Philips, you will have the opportunity to make an impact on helping to improve lives. We also believe that we are strong only when you are. That is why we offer a variety of innovative benefits, flexibility and health programs aimed at helping you be at your best. The cutting edge challenges, inspiring teams, learning resources and unexpected career experiences will equip you to be in full control of your desired career.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website and read about what our people say. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Follow us on LinkedIn for updates on industry news.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected].
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our inclusive, passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.