Do product discovery, prioritization, and test result analyses make your tail wag? Do you spend weeknights cozied-up with your dog, an adult beverage, and some usability videos? Do you find yourself constantly asking “Why did that happen?” and wondering if other dog people care about the same things you do? If so, we should totally sniff butts (figuratively, of course).
BARK is a fast-growing business for people who absolutely love dogs and want to build things to make dogs (& their people) happy. The Product Manager, BarkBox Growth will be tasked to bring that magic to the world. You will be responsible for growing the largest business in our Commerce portfolio, working on a broad range of goals from conversion to retention to customer NPS. You’re an analytical and accountable product leader that gets your fix by communicating across functional teams, juggling competing priorities, and building your vision for the bigger picture. Empathy comes naturally to you, and you’ll do whatever it takes to help your team succeed.
- Define product vision and strategy for the growth of BarkBox, in a fast-paced environment. Push innovation as you build for new BARK customers.
- Accomplish high-level business objectives by creating achievable plans for the team. Develop and communicate quarterly strategy with stakeholders.
- Work collaboratively with Design and Development to test, launch, and iterate projects, tracking impact throughout the process.
- Learn about and advocate for the user, gathering and sharing insights regularly.
- Manage, prioritize, and communicate product backlog and roadmap.
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders, ensuring best possible holistic user experience as you improve the product.
- 3+ years of experience in successful product development at scale for a B2C business.
- E-commerce experience in user-facing features and testing.
- Keen sense of design and ability to wire/prototype concepts.
- Strong analytical skills with mutticulous attention to detail. Data should speak to you. Ability to create back-of-the-envelope business models.
- Working understanding of programming languages and frameworks.
- Empathy, optimism, curiosity, humility, and a somewhat inappropriate sense of humor. Openness to poop jokes is a must.
We're dog people. Crazy dog people. BARK (that's us) launched in 2012 with BarkBox, our monthly themed subscription of all-natural treats and clever toys. Since then, we've shipped more then 40 million of our favorite things to the dogs in our pack, and we've used that accumulated expertise to create our own products, experiences, and content.
At BARK, we know that dogs aren't pets; they're family. Our people, crazy dog people, believe that their dogs deserve the best. The best treats, the best toys, the best seat on the couch. Together, we're driven to be the people our dogs think we are.
This position is a full-time, salaried position. It is located on-site at our office in Manhattan, New York. We offer health insurance for both you and your pup, 401k, wonderful team lunches, and a dog to pet anytime you wish.
We are obsessed with making dogs, and the people who love them, happy. If this requires giving belly scratches until we get carpal tunnel or listening to squeaky toys until our ears bleed, that’s cool. We are the pups and people behind: • BarkBox, the monthly box of toys and [...]