Ultimate Software is searching for a driven product leader who is passionate about building industry leading products and services in a dynamic, collaborative environment. The leader must have a passion for serving and partnering with key internal and external stakeholders, from customers, prospects and sales, to development, service and support teams. The leader must be market and customer focused and be dedicated to having a deep understanding of the challenges and opportunities faced by our customers across industries and geographies. The leader will be responsible for developing and aligning the payroll product roadmap to Ultimate Software’s strategic vision and initiatives. Additional responsibilities include execution of the payroll roadmap, driving payroll product definition, innovation and design, go-to-market activities and measuring success. If you have a successful track record delivering enterprise B2B products to market, a strategic, market and customer focused outlook, and a real passion for serving others, we want to talk to you.
Here at Ultimate Software, we truly put our people first. We strongly believe in teamwork, and we encourage and trust our people to reach higher, learn more, and live up to their potential. Ultimate is ranked #1 on Fortune's Best Places to Work in Technology for 2019 and #8 on the 100 Best Companies to Work For list in 2019. Ultimate is also ranked #1 on Fortune’s 75 Best Workplaces for Women and #5 on its Best Workplaces for Diversity list.
Primary/Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities:
- Articulates clear product vision aligned to the overall strategy for payroll.
- Serves as the voice of the customer and takes an outside-in approach leveraging customer interaction, industry trends, and competitive intelligence as a foundation for product direction and decision-making.
- Overall responsible for product roadmap, requirements definition, backlog prioritization, market/competitive intelligence, product adoption, sales support, and training.
- Opportunity to lead a team of Business Analysts with the responsible for growing and developing the team.
- 3 – 5 years of technology Product Management experience
- Effective leader willing to serve others
- Strong interpersonal communication and cross-group collaboration skills
- Ability to influence and work with multiple teams throughout the organization
- Solid business acumen and internal partnership skills
(Experience, Education, Certification, License and Training)
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business discipline or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Preferred completion of Pragmatic Marketing or other product management certification
- 3 – 5 years of knowledge in payroll, compliance, tax or HCM
- Experience working in an enterprise-scale SaaS B2B product environment
- No unique physical demands are required for this job.
- Expected travel for virtual product manager is 25%
- Expected travel for Weston based product manager is 5-10%
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.
Ultimate Software will reasonably accommodate employees with disabilities as defined by the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and other appropriate statutes. If you are an applicant and need a reasonable accommodation when applying for job opportunities within the Company or request a reasonable accommodation to utilize the Company’s online employment application, please contact [email protected]