We are currently looking for a Product Engineer who is passionate about helping others reach their goals to help us build the future of Mogul.
As our first Product Engineer, you'll work alongside our CTO to shape our product and ship amazing experiences to our users while laying the foundation for our software systems and helping us kickstart a strong engineering team culture.
Who we are:
Mogul is a global mobile app and platform that enables women worldwide to reach their goals & realize their full potential. With Mogul, doing "the impossible" is the norm.
Disrupting the $30 billion productivity tech market, Mogul partners with Fortune 1000 companies, startups, and top workplaces around the world to attract, retain, and advance diverse talent. We provide talent acquisition software, learning & development solutions, and employee engagement resources, such as Mogul X (the 3rd largest women's conference in the US) and our National Bestselling books.
Mogul also regularly provides free educational resources to women in need through international partners such as the United Nations.
- Help come up with and build high-impact features for our users, our company, and our team from end-to-end such as implementing a hybrid architecture for our web and mobile app
- Prototype out-of-the-box ideas that allow us to explore how things should be done, not just how they’ve been done
- Continuously improve our code quality through testing, refactoring and code reviews
- Wear many hats and get your hands dirty
You may be a fit for this role if you:
- Think first, code later
- Have 5+ years experience in shipping web or mobile applications - if you don’t, there is always a way to convince us
- Have strong communication skills and ability to work well in a team
- But most of all, make things happen whether it's brainstorming new product ideas, learning a new skill, or building a prototype of a highly-experimental concept overnight, just to try it out
What’s in it for you?
- Make a difference: At Mogul, you have the opportunity to do more than just work; you will help women get closer to their goals, one step at a time.
- A super fun work environment: Work in our pet friendly office (yes, you can bring your dog to work!) in the heart of Manhattan: Union Square. Rent a book from our library, challenge the team to a foosball game, or just snack your way through the day doing what you’re the most passionate about.
- Benefits: We provide awesome benefits, such as gym membership, unlimited vacation days, flexible work remote days, ride home after 10pm, free food and snacks, happy hours, as well as a company retreat every year.
- Become a Mogul: Mogul is the fastest growing female owned tech startup in New York City that supports women from all around the world. Be a part of the team that is building the most innovative platform for women worldwide.
Mogul is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. At Mogul, we celebrate our differences and place value in being an inclusive and diverse mix of talented individuals. We welcome all applicants, regardless of background, race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status to apply to be a part of our growing team.
Mogul is a global mobile app and platform that enables women worldwide to reach their goals & realize their full potential. With Mogul, doing "the impossible" is the norm. Headquartered in NYC, Mogul was named one of the Most Exciting Startups by Business Insider, Best Website for Finding Top [...]