We are currently looking for a talented Product Engineer to help us build the future of Mogul.
Who we are:
Mogul gives women unparalleled access to connect, share information, and obtain knowledge and opportunities worldwide. Through our safe, judgement-free environment, women can become the best version of themselves.
At Mogul, our team is driven by the 62 million women around the globe that lack access to information and education. Through our passion, hard work, and dedication, each team member is making a difference for millions every day. We are open to new ideas and methods of approaching situations, and we establish a uniquely relaxed and fun, yet fast-paced setting for our team to focus on new solutions to old problems. Through collaboration, all the individual teams within Mogul support each other and work toward global impact.
Mogul was the Winner of the 2018 TriState Corporate Culture Award.
What we need:
We’re looking for a Product Engineer to join our team, working directly with our CTO to build high-quality products and ship amazing experiences to our users. Our ideal candidate must love creating and growing products from the early stages. You’ll be involved in many aspects – evolving our existing architecture, implementing new features, and working with experimental technologies like VR/AR.
- Develop new web and mobile features from start to finish for both our users and our team
- Participate in brainstorm sessions and help shape the direction of our products
- Prototype out-of-the-box ideas that allow us to explore how things should be done, not just how they’ve been done
- Continuously improve our code quality through testing, refactoring and code reviews
- Scale our backend to support our growth
- Support and collaborate with other departments
You may be a fit for this role if you:
- Think first, code later
- Have 1-3 years experience in shipping web or mobile applications - if you don’t, there is always a way to convince us
- Have strong communication skills and ability to work well in a team
- But most of all, make things happen whether it's brainstorming new product ideas, learning a new skill, or building a prototype of a highly-experimental concept overnight, just to try it out
What’s in it for you?
- Become a Mogul: Mogul is the fastest growing female owned tech startup in New York City that supports women from all around the world. Be a part of the team that is building the most innovative platform for women worldwide.
- Benefits: We provide awesome benefits, such as unlimited vacation days, flexible work remote days, gym membership, ride home after 9pm, catered lunch every Friday, happy hour every month, as well as free snacks and drinks, and a company retreat every year.
- A great work environment: Work in a casual environment within the Hearst Tower, among some of the brightest and kindest minds in NYC. On top of that, enjoy the Hearst Tower cafeteria that is ranked third best in the country, fitted with a deli, grill, sushi bar, etc.
- Make a difference: At Mogul, you have the opportunity to do more than just work, you will help change the lives of millions of women every single day.
Mogul is a platform reaching millions of women per week across 196 countries and 30,470 cities. Mogul is democratizing information for women worldwide by enabling users to connect, share information, and access knowledge from each other. Headquartered in NYC, with offices in San Francisco and [...]