We are currently looking for a talented Producer-Editor to help shape the future of Mogul.
Who we are:
Mogul is an award-winning platform reaching millions of women across 196 countries and over 32,000 cities. We are democratizing information for women worldwide by enabling users to connect, share information, and access knowledge from each other.
Our team is driven by the 62 million women around the globe that lack access to education. Through our passion, hard work, and dedication, each team member of Mogul is making a difference for millions every day. We are open to new ideas and methods of approaching situations, and we establish a uniquely relaxed and fun, yet fast-paced setting for our team to focus on new solutions to old problems. Through collaboration, all the individual teams within Mogul support each other and work toward global impact.
Mogul was the Winner of the 2018 TriState Corporate Culture Award.
- Work alongside our VP of Content & Community to develop and produce meaningful video series to further elevate our mission
- Conceptualize and produce from start to finish high-quality short-form videos to build out Mogul's video presence across various social channels
- Oversee scheduling of all video initiatives, both internal and external, including interviews, series, campaigns, Facebook Lives, etc.
- Collaborate with multiple departments including our Marketing, Product, Operations, and Mogul At Work teams to ideate and create high-quality videos for our partners and internal team
- Scout, recruit and assist in overseeing freelance production team
You may be a fit for this role if you:
- Have minimum 2-4 years of production experience
- Have advanced editing skills in Adobe Premiere, Final Cut Pro and/or Avid
- Have a strong creative eye to build out innovative storylines
- Have a passion for social media, women's rights, and current events
- Are up to date with the current news, particularly in the women's affairs space
- But most of all, make things happen whether it's managing multiple projects, learning a new skill, or oversee production crews
What’s in it for you?
- Become a Mogul: Mogul is the fastest growing female owned tech startup in New York City that supports women from all around the world. Be a part of the team that is building the most innovative platform for women worldwide.
- Benefits: We provide awesome benefits, such as unlimited vacation days, flexible work remote days, gym membership, ride home after 10pm, catered lunch every Friday, happy hour every month, as well as free snacks and drinks, and a company retreat every year.
- A great work environment: Work in a casual environment within the Hearst Tower, among some of the brightest and kindest minds in NYC. On top of that, enjoy the Hearst Tower cafeteria that is ranked third best in the country, fitted with a deli, grill, sushi bar, etc.
- Make a difference: At Mogul, you have the opportunity to do more than just work, you will help change the lives of millions of women every single day.
Mogul is a platform reaching millions of women per week across 196 countries and 30,470 cities. Mogul is democratizing information for women worldwide by enabling users to connect, share information, and access knowledge from each other. Headquartered in NYC, with offices in San Francisco and [...]