Job TitleProcurement Processes & Systems Intern
Procurement Processes & Systems Intern
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Join a company that offers meaningful solutions which enhance people’s lives all over the world. We challenge and empower you to make the most of your talents while working in an international team.
You are responsible for
- Support Business Process Owners in improvement projects and further developments
- Working with procurement tools e.g. SAP Ariba
- Working with cross-functional teams
- Verification of the documents concerning compliance towards internal and external regulations
- Revision of the existing databases
- Interaction with contract owners and internal stakeholders
- Preparation of analysis and reports
- Identifying and implementing business development opportunities
You are a part of
Procurement Governance Team and you will help the team to further improve processes and tools related to Sourcing and Contracting activities.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Currently studying towards your University degree
- Available at least 25h/week (preferably >30h/week)
- Quick learner
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Excel intermediate knowledge
- Good communication skills
- Analytical mind with an eye for detail
In return, we offer you
- Civil contract
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility to use English in everyday activities
- Work with passionate insightful colleagues who share your drive to create superior customer experience
- Building your career in an international company that brings innovations that matter to you
- Fast-paced oriented work in international environment
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to [email protected].
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our inclusive, passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.