Does working for one of the world's leading providers of international money transfer and payments sound exciting to you? Want to work with a motivated and passionate team, which is working with the newest automation/robotics technologies?
We’re seeking a Process Automation Developer based in our Vilnius, Lithuania office. The main objective of this position is the automation of business processes using enterprise Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and/or desktop automation tools including, but not limited to VBA, C#, Macros, AutoHotKey. Responsibility includes research, analysis, solution design/development, coding/configuring, documentation, testing, problem resolution, maintenance and training. status reporting and post-rollout review/audit.
- Works closely with Process Automation Analysts in understanding the functional requirements and selecting suitable tools and solution design
- Develops and configures automation processes to meet defined requirements.
- Develops new processes/tasks/objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and built with a high degree of reusability.
- Complies with and helps to continuously improve design and coding standards, policies and procedures.
- Ensures quality of coded components by performing thorough testing.
- Works collaboratively with test teams during the Product test and UAT phases to fix assigned bugs with quality.
- Support existing processes and implements change requirements as well as problem solving issues that arise in day to day running of automated processes and providing timely responses and solutions as required
- Bachelor, university degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or any related areas
- Proven experience in automation process development (RPA, desktop automation, macros and/or other technologies)
- Understanding of technical design documents relevant to process modeling and design
- Affinity for a high-performance, Agile work environment;
- Team oriented individual and self-starter who excels at learning new processes and business functions
- Proficient in English
- Experience in architecting and deploying automation solution using RPA technology.
- Understanding of HTML, CSS, scripting languages (e.g., python, perl, PowerShell, bash, vbs, etc.).
- Competitive global pay and benefits
- Unparalleled experience as part of one of the most advanced operations teams in the world, with opportunities to build valuable skills and grow your career
- Diverse, global team with colleagues in over 50 countries
Western Union (WU) is a company on the move! We believe that when money moves, better things can happen. From small businesses and global corporations, to families near and far, or NGO’s in the most remote communities on Earth, WU helps people and business move money globally. We have a rich legacy of innovation, and are continuing to develop new and more convenient ways for our customers to send and receive money through digital, mobile and retail channels. We have a combined digital and retail network that spans over 200 countries and territories. Some companies specialize in cash-based retail money transfer and others play only in digital. We are leaders in both!
Being on the Western Union team means being tenacious and goal-oriented. It means taking risks and quickly finding the path to success. It means having integrity, and finding ways to make things work. It means thriving as part of a diverse, global team of over 10,000 people who are committed to moving money for better. It means being driven to win, and to do work that makes a difference… on a global stage. Sound like you? Apply now!
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and success. Achieving our common vision depends on people with diverse backgrounds working together. Who knows; your unique point of view could be the key to our next groundbreaking idea. We’d love to explore that possibility!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy or related medical conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status or other protected category.
We are a leader in global payment services. From small businesses and global corporations, to families near and far away, to NGOs in the most remote communities on Earth, Western Union helps people and businesses move money - to help grow economies and realize a better world. In 2015, we moved over [...]