This position is open to most SAS sites and is part of a multi-site team reporting to a manager in Mckinney, TX.
- Develop and lead 3PL, Chemical, and MRO engagements, maximizing consistency across the Enterprise
- Develop and execute sourcing plans, long term agreements, subcontract management plans (together with the Enterprise Contract Lead and Supplier Quality)
- Develop best value source selection process relative to the 3PL, Chemical, and MRO services
- Develop and execute risk/opportunity plans to meet program objectives
- Identify and coordinate improvements to the overall Agreement Management process and strategies
- Contribute to and help develop and execute the Logistics Supplier Roadmap
- Provide exemplary supply chain leadership for suppliers and programs
- Develop and lead negotiation strategies
- Balance strategic thinking with tactical application of strategies to programs
- Work closely with Engineering, Quality and Operations to create common supplier Statements of Work and robust integrated supplier processes.
- Candidate must possess demonstrated project management skills and be a proven creative problem solver
- Collaborate with corporate supply chain, finance, and quality functions for support as needed.
- Monitor performance metrics and proactively act to address program and functional issues.
- Capitalize on disciplined business decision skills to ensure appropriate contract compliance.
- Ensure that all costs and risks associated with a decision are appropriately captured and reviewed, including financial, personal, physical, and opportunity.
- Coordinate with other team members to develop and execute a coherent and continuously improving process.
- Travel as required to support new or continuing engagements at remote sites as identified. Some domestic travel (<1 trip monthly) will be required.
- Be comfortable working with team members and stakeholders at other locations.
- Be driven to succeed with a high sense of ownership
- Candidate must possess demonstrated project management skills and be a proven creative problem solver.
- Superior communication skills, leadership abilities, negotiation skills and the ability to lead in an matrix environment
- Minimum of 6 years, logistics, procurement, or related experience
- Proven experience subcontracting / procuring in a FAR, DFARS, ITAR, environment
- Proven experience in project management or PMP / CAPM certification
- Experience leading / conducting price negotiation, price analysis, cost analysis
- Proven experience negotiating exceptions to terms and conditions
- Proven experience in collaborative development of statements of work (SOW)
- Proven experience developing and fielding proposals
- Experience developing, negotiating, implementing Long-Term Agreements for both material and services
- Experience performing root cause analysis and robust problem solving
- Demonstrated leadership abilities, and the ability to lead in an matrix environment
- Expert user of Microsoft Office (Excel, Power Point, Word, Outlook)
- Experience with concepts, practices, and standards in lean inventory management and modern supply chain management environment
- Working knowledge of MRP systems/processes
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems.
- Raytheon Six Sigma Specialist/Six Sigma Black Belt qualified
- Experience in supplier development and performance improvement
- Super User of Microsoft Excel, Project, Visio, Access
- Change management experience
- Integrated Product Team (IPT)/Cross functional team experience
- Fluency in Raytheon systems, process, and procedure.
- Superior Communication skills
- Level 4 Procurement or Subcontracts Certification
- Level 3 Procurement or Subcontracts Certification
- Working knowledge of PRISM/SAP based environment
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain, Engineering or other related degree
Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain, Engineering or other related degree 135722
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon Company is a technology and innovation leader specializing in defense, security and civil markets throughout the world. With a history of innovation spanning more than 90 years, Raytheon provides state-of-the-art electronics, mission systems integration and other capabilities in the areas [...]