The online travel market is a $2 trillion industry that never stands still. Expedia Global Payments (EGP) is the primary provider of payment tools, systems, and support between Expedia, Inc. and its network of supply partners. We are the gatekeeper of money coming in and out of Expedia, Inc. processing more than $60B payments per year.
Why would you want to build your career with us? We offer the chance to work with the brightest minds in the travel business in an energetic and international work environment focused on innovation, creative problem-solving and collaboration.
For this role you will need to understand the international business operations of the payment industry. As part of the Expedia Global Payments team, you will work with executives to optimize compelling stories that capture our stakeholders to take action towards advancing our business goals, vendor relationships and performance. Our focus is the broad use of customer payments and understanding the economic drivers in the industry. This is a highly visible role using a consultative approach. You will draw upon your deep expertise in payments, vendor relations, and navigate and convert market data into meaningful and actionable business payments insights.You understand complex payment issues and gracefully navigate ambiguous situations.
- Payment Industry Intelligence, Innovations and Trends - stay abreast of commercial, regulatory and innovative trends in the payment industry, ensure our payment business is benefited from our partners’ expertise, capabilities and innovations
- Drive strategic alignment between payment vendors/partners and Expedia Inc. teams including marketing, advertisement, banking, legal and our products. Serve as Expedia Inc’ go-to person for the payment vendors and partners to ensure holistic engagement at the enterprise level.
- Define and execute partner/vendor strategy at region, payment method and payment method levels, align partner/vendor strategy roadmaping behind our goals and priorities, partner with vendors to ensure high-quality, timely delivery of prioritized initiatives
- Increase partner/vendor performance while maximizing financial benefits for Expedia Inc. through transparent and effective business reviews including QBRs and weekly calls. Conduct partner/vendor bench marking, RFI, RFP or similar kind while performing contract negotiations and monitor contract performance.
- Respond to executive-level escalations and resolution for partner/vendor issues that have massive impact while establishing KPIs to constantly identify opportunities.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.
We share your passion for travel. And, like any good traveler, we’re fueled by curiosity and a desire to find a better way to get where we are going. Our teams are emboldened by a "Test & Learn" culture that encourages learning from all outcomes, not simply rewarding the positive ones. We combine [...]