The SAS Budgets organization has an immediate opening for a Principle Financial Analyst to join their team. The role offers a great opportunity to gain valuable SAS level experience and insight into how strategic management decisions impact the bottom line performance of the company.
This is an exciting, dynamic and fast paced role. Managing multiple projects, process improvements and supporting SAS Initiatives. It also provides an excellent opportunity for networking and building contacts within Finance, and across multiple Functions within SAS (such as Supply Chain and Engineering).
As a member of the SAS Budget organization, responsibilities include performing various activities including but not limited to:
- Financial Analyst responsible for Budget activities and support as a Business partner for several Functions
- Planning and establishment of time phased overhead plans expense
- Review and analysis of actual expenses vs plan
- Analysis of mission area element of cost forecasts for labor, material, and other cost elements
- Preparation of a Monthly Overhead Rate Review Package
- CER Direct (MSP) and PRISM Pool development, maintenance, and compliance; requires routine interaction with Functions/Mission Area leaders to revisit causal beneficial relationships, ensure compliance, and update CER factors as necessary
- Consolidation of the SAS Overhead Budgets
- Monthly reporting and variance analysis
- Ensure that the SAS Budget System is loaded to approved values by Function
- Coordination of Budget Points of Contact for monthly submission requirements
- Supporting the annual submission of the Forward Pricing Rate Proposal and continued compliance
- 6 Years of Related Work Experience
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate complex information concisely
- History partnering with Senior level management and executives
- Self-starter with the ability to take initiative with assignments
- Ability to multitask and produce quality work by being well organized, accurate, efficient and timely
- Experience using SAP or similar accounting system
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools (Analysis for Office, Excel, Word & PowerPoint)
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems.
- Experience using Rplan
- Experience in multiple finance disciplines; Program Controls, FP&A, Rates, Budgets, E&P, etc
- Innovative, strategic thinker
- Independent, self-motivated and highly organized
- General knowledge of FAR and CAS Government Regulations
- Experience in DoD or Aerospace industry
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or any other related field (Accounting etc.) or equivalent work experience in lieu of education along with completed High School Diploma/GED.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon Company is a technology and innovation leader specializing in defense, security and civil markets throughout the world. With a history of innovation spanning more than 90 years, Raytheon provides state-of-the-art electronics, mission systems integration and other capabilities in the areas [...]